50 votes for NW State Glockers! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 50 votes for NW State Glockers!

goldflounder
11-01-2004, 15:57
I believe that between the two threads entitled the "Northwest States Forum" & the "Pacific NW Glockers!?!? WA & OR", I have collected a sum of 50 or more votes, unless my count is wrong.

If I may, I would now like to submit these votes to create a new forum, entitled the "Frontier Glockers" or "Northwest State Glockers" or any other club name denoting the inclusion of the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska.

I hope I did my math right and that everything is kosher; I'd really like to see the creation of this club. It will cover quite a bit of territory, but I forsee the potential individual threads reducing the broadness of the proposed club down to local sub-groupings of Glock owners.

On behalf of the six aforementioned states, thanks so much for the opportunity to create our NW club!

...BTW, I don't know if anyone actually voted from Wyoming, it might be wise to cut it down to five states, for the sake of simplicity. It would be nice to include Wyoming, but I don't know if it makes enough sense, due to the geographical size of the club.