Let me introduce... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce...

blasto
11-07-2004, 20:02
Woozy.

http://64.81.110.163/~skebe/woozy/woozy2.jpg

Long story short. 4 year old fixed male. Declawed all FOUR paws. =((((

Owners just had a baby that is allergic to him.
They found him in a shelter about 2 years ago & really really spoiled him rotten. They, and I, can't believe someone would have declawed the poor guy on all his paws. He's very cuddley & just likes to be close.

I'll be taking some more pics soon!

ATL Peach Girl
11-08-2004, 01:50
Originally posted by blasto
Woozy.

http://64.81.110.163/~skebe/woozy/woozy2.jpg

Long story short. 4 year old fixed male. Declawed all FOUR paws. =((((

Owners just had a baby that is allergic to him.
They found him in a shelter about 2 years ago & really really spoiled him rotten. They, and I, can't believe someone would have declawed the poor guy on all his paws. He's very cuddley & just likes to be close.

I'll be taking some more pics soon!

now I see this thread!!! Congrats Blasto!!! How's Fluke taking him?? Is her nose a little bent out of shape?? She seems to me that she would be accepting after a little while as she seems not too aggressive........

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Many happy years with this little boy!!!

PS......what's it like in keeping Fluke out of his food, when hers is that special diet?? Max has put some tonage on since I got the kitten because he eats the kitten's food and it is higher in fat and calories......although the kitten has started eating Max's dental care Science Diet food and the chunks are HUGE......I worry the kitten's gonna choke......;P

Welcome to the 2 cat club!!!

---Miss Kitty
---Cabbie
---Ponti
---Peach
---Blasto
(there's lots of others but their names slip me right now)

ATL Peach Girl
11-08-2004, 07:27
hey Blasto!!!!

Look what YOU have to look forward to!!

These 2 wrestle all day long!!! Drives me NUTS but has turned Max into a "kitten" again!!!

Dragline
11-08-2004, 16:24
Woozy looks like a great cat blasto!

MrsKitty
11-08-2004, 16:43
Woozy is a doozy #wav

tony4311
11-08-2004, 19:28
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
hey Blasto!!!!

Look what YOU have to look forward to!!

These 2 wrestle all day long!!! Drives me NUTS but has turned Max into a "kitten" again!!!

That picture really makes me wish my place was big enough to get a second cat for mine to play with.

blasto
11-08-2004, 20:35
http://64.81.110.163/~skebe/woozy/woozy3.jpg

Snapped this one before they had a small fight. Woozy is still pretty new & he was frightened afterwards. So I kept him close & gave a few extra chin/ear scratches to him.

You may not be able to see it but he has a little black patch under his chin like a goatee!

My beatnik cat!

ATL Peach Girl
11-12-2004, 05:25
Hey Blasto........

Is Fluke really NOT liking the new cat?? Hissing matches still going on at your place??? I see Fluke's eyes in that pic......a little fury in them......;P

MissileCop
11-12-2004, 17:54
Woozy is definitely uhh....handsome. Can't call him 'cute', claws or no claws! ;)

Looks a bit like my Beser, but my Beser has much more white on her back.

Here's a wish to many happy years with him, and may the hissing be the exception, rather than the norm. Given time, they should both get along fine.