Hello fellow BOG members! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow BOG members!

Eddie C.
11-11-2004, 09:03
I must ask you all to be very careful with your posting content. The last few days we have seen a couple of threads that had questionable content and spoke of possible unlawful activity.

Remember that this is Eric's site and talk about such things, even in jest, would set up not only the poster but also Eric and this site to possible legal ramifications. I know that is the last thing our wonderful friends from the Philippines would want.

Thank you all and please follow the rules in the Front Office sticky and reiterated in Pio's sticky in this forum. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you from the Administrators and Moderators of Glock Talk for your help and cooperation.

Eddie C.

ReccaH
11-11-2004, 18:23
We will closely monitor our ranks. Thanks for the reminder.

ppts799
11-11-2004, 19:24
eddie : i'm very very sorry if our posts get off hand at times. we will put extra effort in moderating our posts. thank you for the reminder.

mikey177
11-11-2004, 23:36
Thank you for the reminder, Eddie, and our apologies for not being more vigilant in this regard.

vega
11-12-2004, 10:09
Originally posted by ppts799
eddie : i'm very very sorry if our posts get off hand at times. we will put extra effort in moderating our posts. thank you for the reminder.
Hi ppts,
I don't think that's what Eddie meant, getting off hand... There were threads which actually ask how to do such and such. I believe I sent you a pm before regarding one member's posting.

rgds,
vega

Alexii
11-13-2004, 08:33
We apologize for that, Eddie. You can be assured that we will police our ranks more vigilantly for the sake of Eric's site and integrity of the BOGs.

With the exception of one or two in the past, the occasional offending posters usually agree courteously to edit his post when called to his attention.

Thank you for the reminder, Eddie.

ppts799
11-15-2004, 20:18
I didn’t mean anything specific about “off hand”. However, alexii pointed out to the group yesterday that a certain thread has been closed and that is probably what the moderators are referring to.

I will try to make another thread mentioning things we should not post in a public forum such as this. I have been sent many PMs and text messages by concerned members about certain posts, and I have sent PMs many times before for members to edit/delete off posts – most responded well, but SOME did not. So I’m glad our moderators look us up every now and then to guide us in these matters.

Thank you.