Remington Core-Lokt cheap at Gander [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Remington Core-Lokt cheap at Gander

Delta-9
11-17-2004, 09:44
I posted this over in the PA forum, but I'd figure I'd post this here too for those who have a Gander Mountain local to them. I don't know if this sale is specific to central PA due to the opening of the new Bass Pro Shops or not. Regardless, here you go:

I went into the local Gander Mountain yesterday to use a coupon which they put out in the "Coupon Clipper," it was the $10 off a $50 purchase. I picked up 2 boxes of 30-30 150gr Remington Core-Lokt and 5 boxes of CCI Blazer Aluminum in 9mm.

In my head that totaled $50. The Remington 30-30 was priced at $10.99 and the CCI blazer was $5.99. But when the guy at the ammo counter totaled it he said it wasn't $50.00, so I grabbed another box of 30-30 ammo.

The Remington 30-30 Core-Lokt ammo was on "sale" for $6.98/box. I looked in the paper when I got home and it wasn't advertised. My guess is that it was already marked down for this coming weekend and to compete with the opening of the new Bass Pro Shops tomorrow.

So if you want to beat the rush on ammo, Gander Mtn already has the Remington on sale. I do not know how much any other caliber is, but it might be worth a trip, or a phone call.

I ended up getting all that ammo (3 boxes 30-30, 5 boxes 9mm) for $43 after tax thanks to that coupon.

mikedb
11-18-2004, 07:25
I noticecd Gander does have some unadvertissed sales. Acouple of moths ago they had Federal Lightning 22 for 6.99 a brick plus a 10% discount becasue it was considered a case. My Ruger MKII loves that amo so I picked up 8 bricks.