Why can't I forward e-mail pictures? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I forward e-mail pictures?

Mn. Fly Boy
11-18-2004, 10:09
Hi ya all: Both my wife and myself cannot send pictures that we try to send by forwarding an e-mail. We both have our own computer and she sends me lots of stuff she receives from someone else but the pictures don't come thru and when I forward e-mails the pictures don't send as well. Wife says she thinks it has to do with some virus protection thing we may have on our computers.
If any of you guys or gals out there know anything about this problem and happen to know how to fix it I certainly would appreicate the information. Thanks in advance! Lloyd (Mn. Fly Boy)

SamBuca
11-18-2004, 11:25
Is this Outlook?

There's an option they added which says something to the effect of "Don't let me open attachments which are potentially harmful." Turn that off and be smart about what you open.

Make sure you "forward as attachment".

Check out anti virus software and other junk software to make sure it's not stripping attachments on outgoing mail.

fastvfr
11-18-2004, 21:00
I see this happen a lot when trying to forward a forward of a forward...of a forward...of a FORWARD...

Anyhow, if you can view them but not send them on, don't help the spammers:

Save the good pics to your desktop in a folder somewhere, and attach that to the e-mail you send.

BTW, if there is to be more than one recipient, use BCc for all addies; this prevents them from being seen by each other.