Need for speed underground 2 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need for speed underground 2

alellis
11-18-2004, 16:57
Started playing a few days ago Its different from the last one.

Anyone else playing.

al

Etchglow
11-23-2004, 13:24
I do :D its alot of fun. Kindof wish they would have put a viper in it. But overall its fun. im around 40% done and in the 5th stage. What car do you use? i use the celica and it seems to be a great all around car. Runs pretty competitively and is great handler :D. Do you do the outrun races? I dont really lolz :D.
Etchglow

jlw_84
11-23-2004, 22:20
I hope to pick this up from the GF for my christmas present, because right now I'm spending all my time on GTA:San Andreas

alellis
11-24-2004, 00:21
I use the Mazda miata. I used it on the first one as well.

I am on stage two.

I do everything on each stage before I move on.

I am using manual gears and medium difficulty

I am on a drift race right now and it is very difficult.

Is there a way to locate the world map all the time to save all the driving around.

al

Tvov
11-24-2004, 12:48
Do you guys think this game is good for 10 year olds? My son and I played and loved NFS:Hot Pursuit, and I am looking for more driving games.

Some of the "driving games" sound like they are a bit much for kids, such as what I've heard about GTA:SanAndreas.

chevrofreak
11-24-2004, 13:50
Originally posted by Tvov
Do you guys think this game is good for 10 year olds? My son and I played and loved NFS:Hot Pursuit, and I am looking for more driving games.

Some of the "driving games" sound like they are a bit much for kids, such as what I've heard about GTA:SanAndreas.

I thought it was made for 10 year olds? ;Q

Tvov
11-24-2004, 16:38
Originally posted by chevrofreak
I thought it was made for 10 year olds? ;Q

I don't understand... NFS underground 2 is made for 10yr olds??

Or do you mean NFS Hot Pursuit?

Or do you mean GTA:SA?

Or do you mean all of them?

I'm confused ;g

GLOCKFAN4LIFE
11-30-2004, 20:46
i have the game and play all the time and has some nice graphics and is much fun...

alellis
12-07-2004, 15:26
Guys.

I completed all the races ( coloured circles ) on the map.

Then I went to the world and completed all the listed ones.

Still wouldn't give me stage 3 so I started driving round and found more races which arn't listed.

still won't give me more right now im driving round and can't find any more challenges.

help

al

Lightsped
12-09-2004, 08:23
Originally posted by alellis
Guys.

I completed all the races ( coloured circles ) on the map.

Then I went to the world and completed all the listed ones.

Still wouldn't give me stage 3 so I started driving round and found more races which arn't listed.

still won't give me more right now im driving round and can't find any more challenges.

help

al

You have to modify your car to meet the "Star" requirement. Maybe 3 stars, or 4 stars for your stage.

alellis
12-09-2004, 11:18
You have to modify your car to meet the "Star" requirement. Maybe 3 stars, or 4 stars for your stage.

Thanks

I put a lot of new stuff on the car and they gave me a race.

I won it and now Ive got lots of new challenges.

Deep joy

al