Ghost recon 2 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ghost recon 2

justin22
11-21-2004, 09:11
Just wanted to let you guys know about the new Ghost Recon that just came out. I bought it for the x-box and it is one of the best games I have played in a long time. It has third person view and 10 times better graphics than the previous Ghost Recon titles. Definitly worth checking out.

Nicky D
11-22-2004, 16:45
You have got to be kidding me?? I thought this was coming out on the 30th??? Now I have to run out and get it, I have been dieing for this to come out. Dare I say that this is more important to me than Halo2!! I know, flame on;f So how is the game and its graphics?

justin22
11-22-2004, 19:12
The graphics are much improved over the first couple of Ghost Recon titles. And the third or first person views are a nice touch. The game is very tough, for me anyway. It took me about 2 days just to get past the first level. No flames about the halo comment from me, I havent touched it since I bought GR2.

GLOCKFAN4LIFE
11-30-2004, 19:59
i agree man i have been playin gr on pc for some tme now and still do and gr2 is the best i have played ever.. xbox graphics are good and i love my x box but when the pc version hits YEA BABY ......