Eastwood City Condominiums [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood City Condominiums

BinLurking
11-21-2004, 13:15
I received information about Eastwood City Condominiums (Quezon City). I am requesting for your impartial opinion of the place. TIA.

batangueno
11-21-2004, 17:03
Great place, lots of restaurants, a couple of groceries, cinemas, gyms, pre-school, malls, etc. Although i don't live there, i work in that area.

BinLurking
11-21-2004, 17:30
Thank you for the response. Is it a safe place to live? Thinking (just thinking) of moving there in two years. Thanks again!

mc_oliver
11-21-2004, 19:45
I heard parking for condo owners is a real challenge (for the wallet, if you don't have your own slot). But in two years, maybe it'll improve?

BinLurking
11-21-2004, 19:52
If you want your own parking stall, that adds 575,000 php to the price of the unit.

paltik45
11-21-2004, 21:28
Originally posted by BinLurking
If you want your own parking stall, that adds 575,000 php to the price of the unit.

Almost $10,000 for the parking space;P aaaaanng Lufet kuya;g ;f

mc_oliver
11-21-2004, 21:31
Yep, so you have to weigh that against the daily parking rates in the area. Also consider slot availability, proximity, shade cover, etc. But you know those stuff already. :)

Officemate ko nasa area yata yung condo niya. I'll try to get more info din.

BinLurking
11-21-2004, 21:40
Thanks Mc_O.

9MX
11-22-2004, 09:16
i think eastwood sits on an earthquake fault or is it called marikina fault?;Q

consider condos developed by ayala land inc. (check out their site)

ALI deals with clients fair and square:)

attyjpl
11-27-2004, 11:27
binlurking,

from the legal point of view, consider the following very carefully:

1. the reputation of the developer -- is he involved in litigation? fulfills his promises to buyers?

2. ask the developer to see the construction plans and get the opinion of an expert (architect and/or civil engineer) -- when you get hold of the plans, inspect the unit you want to buy and check if there are hidden defects. check also if the unit conforms to the specifications promised by the developer.

3. check the title (transfer certificate of title or TCT) of the property from the office of the register of deeds of quezon city and see if there are annotations on the back of the title. if it is MORTGAGED, think twice before buying it.

4. lastly, before signing the contract to sell, get a copy and consult your lawyer. there may be certain provisions in the contract which are prejudicial to your rights and interest.

hope this helps.

:)