Streamlight Customer Service [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Streamlight Customer Service

mc_oliver
11-25-2004, 23:30
Several years back my mom bought me my very first hi-output flashlight as a birthday gift. It's a Scorpion model, the one with the rubber body. Since then, I have carried this anywhere I go. I was really impressed with the light that I bought two more a couple of months later (one for the car and the other one for my brother).

However, as months went by I learned the rubber tail-end didn't really hold up too well from the flexing and developed some cracks. I emailed Streamlight's customer service twice asking where I can buy replacement bodies but got no response.

Imagine my surprise today when I got a small package from them with the replacement bodies. Dang! And I'm even from across the globe! :o

Is that customer service or what? :)

THANK YOU Streamlight!

Alexii
11-26-2004, 07:05
Similar thing happened to me a few years back. One holster maker failed to answer my emails so when I brought it to the owner's attention, he gave me the holster I wanted for free.

Kudos to these kinds of business outfits.

Which leads us to the next question. How many local businesses conduct themselves this way and go the so-called extra mile?

jerrytrini
11-27-2004, 09:09
my Surefire started acting up. I emailed them and phoned in my questions. I was asked to ship them the unit. Three days later I got me a brand new 8x Surefire. I have had this flashlight since I was a
rookie.

homogenizer
11-29-2004, 04:57
Originally posted by jerrytrini
my Surefire started acting up. I emailed them and phoned in my questions. I was asked to ship them the unit. Three days later I got me a brand new 8x Surefire. I have had this flashlight since I was a
rookie.

Thats great to hear sir. Now im confident with my surefire if in case it bug down ;e

darwin25
11-29-2004, 23:14
Nice customer service. I also got the same good customer service from Mec-gar 2 years ago. I was asking for the availability of some of their magazines. To my surprise, what I got was a free catalog of their product line.

FAlvar
12-01-2004, 05:09
I have had this flashlight since I was a
rookie.

Wow Jerry, I didn't know na may Surefire na pala nung panahon ng Hapon?;e

jasonub
12-01-2004, 05:56
same with safariland,

they shipped the whole locking block for my 011 holster. guess i never will buy another brand for ipsc.

jerrytrini
12-01-2004, 13:21
...tado ka talaga Falvar.

When can we shoot again?