GNC Mega Mens Vitamins-how good? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GNC Mega Mens Vitamins-how good?

21 shooter
11-27-2004, 23:17
Has anyone used this vitamin? It contains green tea leaf extract, and it contains .5 mg of caffeine per vitamin. Just how much is that compared to a cup of coffee or glass of tea?

They claim that the vitamin is released over a 5 hour period, with most other brands being released and out of your system in about 3 hours. There are so many products on the shelves that is a bit confusing.

testosterone
12-09-2004, 21:54
both green tea and caffiene cause a release of norephenepherine, which in turn helps to give you a small jolt which in turn boosts metabolism, curbs hunger...thus having some effect on fat loss. If you are looking for a multi vitamin with these qualities then go for it. Personally I only use Great Earth vitamins. Daily intake regimine is one ultra strength multi-vitamin, 2 extra strengh multi-mineral, 4g of vitamin c and 1g of vitamin e. Keep in mind though that im an extremely active person who busts ass in the gym 5x a week so i need all the nutritional support i can get. A sedetary adult will not need these types of dosages.

21 shooter
12-11-2004, 20:00
I am in the more sedentary class, but hitting the gym like that would be good for me. If stress burned calories, I would be in good shape! I tried this vitamin and so far it seems to agree with my system, and I believe the time release part does help.

What are Great Earth vitamins, and where do you find them?

testosterone
12-12-2004, 17:01
great earth is the brand name. they can be found at some malls..they are a smaller operation and not as wide spread as gnc. you can order them from their website. Greatearth.com i believe.

boston strangler
12-16-2004, 00:10
GNC is a rip-off. Check out www.dpsnutrition.com.

1 cup coffee = 200mg. caffeine

Also look at Vitamin World. They have retail stores all over USA not sure of WWW address

JMF
12-20-2004, 00:01
From what I can tell this vitamin works good for me, been useing it about 2 years. I feel pretty good for haveing the crapy diet I do, the vitamins have to be helping.