eye protection/prescription lens [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : eye protection/prescription lens

paltic
11-29-2004, 03:00
mga Docs,
nais ko po sanang humingi ng inyong suggestions re: good eye protection with clip-on RX lens.. may nakita ako na gawa ng ESS...ok po ba ang gayun?...any other good/quality designs.

Thank you po.

Dusty Rhoads
11-29-2004, 05:59
I used to live in Mindanao and speak Ilongo, Wari Wari and Cebunao.

julianz
11-29-2004, 06:24
Originally posted by Dusty Rhoads
good for you ,i dont;f

just want to ask where in the Mid East are you from, state side or Mid east as in Sand dunes and Camels.

Im in the mid east K.S.A.

paltic im not an MD but since i posted try these sites
http://www.rudyprojectusa.com/products/sunglasses/rxinsert.htm check
http://www.carrerasport.com/eng/carrera.html check the igor sight

both are easily available in PI

riddler
11-29-2004, 07:41

===> Cebuano <=== ;f

Welcome Kabayan!

Dusty Rhoads
11-30-2004, 02:34
Sandunes and Camels

gunfool
11-30-2004, 17:41
I used to live in Mindanao and speak Ilongo, Wari Wari and Cebunao. Do you mean waray-waray? Actually am from Samar so I speak waray.

Dusty Rhoads
12-01-2004, 00:17
Yes, you are right "Waray-Waray". I can speak it but not spell it. I also used to live in Western Samar, Catbalogon to be exact. Many years ago.

gunfool
12-01-2004, 01:16
Yes, you are right "Waray-Waray". I can speak it but not spell it. I also used to live in Western Samar, Catbalogon to be exact. Many years ago. Been there twice when I was in high school. I think that was a fiesta celebration or could be a big cockfight. I lived in Basey Samar by the way. It's part of western samar but the nearest town (about 15 mins drive) to Tacloban from Samar. So most people from Basey used to go Tacloban instead of Catbalogan. Welcome by the way.:)

antediluvianist
12-06-2004, 01:34
My father was born and raised in Catbalogan. Never been there myself. I once crossed the San Juanico Bridge to the Samar side just to be able to say I had set foot on Samar soil; but it was getting dark and the soldiers said there were NPA about, so we recrossed the bridge.

Poor Samar - the third largest island in the Philippines, after Luzon and Mindanao - but so undeveloped.

gunfool
12-07-2004, 19:34
Originally posted by antediluvianist
My father was born and raised in Catbalogan. Never been there myself. I once crossed the San Juanico Bridge to the Samar side just to be able to say I had set foot on Samar soil; but it was getting dark and the soldiers said there were NPA about, so we recrossed the bridge.

Poor Samar - the third largest island in the Philippines, after Luzon and Mindanao - but so undeveloped. Di na rin masyadong active ang NPA doon sir at saka walang problema para sa akin at wala naman akong atraso. Yeah I agree with you Samar is really undeveloped. Two years back I travel by land putsa di ko na uulitin daig ko pa nakipagrestling sa sakit ng katawan.

ppts799
12-07-2004, 23:23
ngayon ko lang nakita thread na ito . . . hijackers!;a ;e ;a ;e welcome to BOG dusty rhoads. ;c

paltic : i'm not familiar with the brand you posted but a number of BOGs are fond of rudy projects, you may want to give it a try. i think kristiansen is using the rx at may RP din sina eyecutter, batangueno, mcoliver, etc