THEEBADONE's house burns down. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : THEEBADONE's house burns down.

obxprnstar
12-05-2004, 12:12
Mans house burns to the ground and he asks why?
(Fake P)

In an unusual incident tonight, TheeBadOne's (henceforth referred to as TBO) burned to the ground tonight. Allegedly Fire fighters were unable to respond because of a combination of bizarre circumstances. Most were drunk and unable to even put on their turnout gear. The one apparatus that responded was driven by a drunk fireman who wrecked the truck. Then in a truly outlandish story, the fire chief lit the firehouse on fire in order to cover up a fake rape scheme that hat pinned the chief in the spotlight. Paramedic David Lee Roth responded to the call and sung cover songs to cheer TBO up. However Roth gave a less than fantastic rendition of "Burning down the house" and "We didn't start the fire." To top of the bizarreness of the story there was a dispatch lag greater than normal do to the dispatcher being to busy partying in the dispatch center.

Police are attempting to catch the supposed arsonist, but are unable due to a myriad of reasons that deserve their own article.

TBO is quoted as saying, "These people are all idiots!" Then refused to answer any questions or make any further clarification.

TBO
12-05-2004, 20:39
Howdy. How about instead of casting accusations you instead ask me question(s) straight up? Either in PM or in the forum?

Q. Do you dislike Firemen?

A. No

Q. What do you think of Firemen?

A. They are some of the very best people I know. My city's Fire-Chief is one hell of a man (personally and professionally). He turned his volunteer FD into one of the top professional organizations around (including local Full-time Depts). The men he works with are for the most part average Joe's with above average commitment. I have tremendous respect for them.

TBO

medic0079
12-05-2004, 21:07
Oxyprnstar: Oh now that is some FUNNY ***** LOVE it and he got sooo defensive about it hahahhahaha

Theebadone: quit being a dumbass noone wants to know about all the f-ups in the world every public servent office has its people that make mistakes, the only thing you are doing by pointing them out to everyone is giving the general public a bad taste in their mouths for fireman/medics. These people depend on us to save their lives and i for one dont want my next patient to wonder about me when i come into their house because they just saw a storie about a cocaine snorting ass raping drunken male prostitution ring operated bo some firehouse in bumb f-cked backwoods Alabama
:soap:

TBO
12-05-2004, 21:10
Originally posted by medic0079
Oxyprnstar: Oh now that is some FUNNY ***** LOVE it and he got sooo defensive about it hahahhahaha

Theebadone: quit being a dumbass noone wants to know about all the f-ups in the world every public servent office has its people that make mistakes, the only thing you are doing by pointing them out to everyone is giving the general public a bad taste in their mouths for fireman/medics. These people depend on us to save their lives and i for one dont want my next patient to wonder about me when i come into their house because they just saw a storie about a cocaine snorting ass raping drunken male prostitution ring operated bo some firehouse in bumb f-cked backwoods Alabama
Believe it or not, my intention was never to offend you or obxprnstar.

medic0079
12-05-2004, 21:36
well what exactly are your intentions?

obxprnstar
12-05-2004, 22:15
Well TBO, to be honest I was just to lazy to e-mail or PM you.

Frankly I get sick and tired of you posting news articles that bash public safety officials. While it was cool to read about David Lee Roth (also in the next days paper) and the deputy who tried to rescue the kid, I couldn't care less about the scumbags.

Thankfully the local media is fairly pro fire/ems with one recent exception of note, and in all honesty they were just covering a pretty large f up. A Wendy's caught fire in VA Beach and the Fire dispatcher sent the responders to the wrong Wendy's. This was the crowning touch of a long chain of f ups on this incident.

1) The fire suppression system did not work.
2) Employees did not evacuate the restraunt
3) Employees tried to battle the blaze themselves
4) dispatcher got correct info but sent the FD to the wrong restraunt
5) 911 finally re-called from the super market next door some five minutes later

On the news that night they obviously were wanting to know what the deal was with the screwup, and rightfully so.

Then there was the Va Beach FF who was wanted in some kind of sex crime.

So what I am trying to say is that this crap is out there. I don't post in here to hear about other F'd up FF's, I can pick that up on firehouse.com or any other news source. I come here to banter about ideas, see what other FF's/EMT's/medics are doing in their dept., to see what works and what does not.

Where I work we had an ambulance crash into a house about three years ago, the medics were 20 hours into their 24 hour shift and fell asleep at the wheel while returning from a TX. While this incident raised the local knowledge of the risks we as emergency responders take, it was a pain in the neck when everyone thought we all couldn't drive. Yep 92 of us couldn't drive because one medic who had been up for 21 hours straight and feel asleep at the wheel.

In closing, when someone asks you a question in the forum how about you reply in that forum. I could list all of the ones that had previously been asked, but once again I am just too lazy to.

I'm not going to say just post cool or warm and fuzzy stories. But when you post the negative ones people tend to get a little pissed. Especially when your last four posts in here were negative stories. And from what I understand you have a track record of doing the same thing in other areas of this board.

nsb22
12-05-2004, 23:10
If you all would pay attention to TBO's posts in the all the forums, they are real articles just titled the way that the press would like to but can't. While I do not personally know TBO, I believe he is a good person just like most of us on this board!!!

DepChief
12-06-2004, 09:32
To OBXPRNSTAR,
I heard the the Deputy Fire Chief didn't even show up at the above fire because he was so far out of the loop! Imagine that.
DC

obxemt
12-06-2004, 10:25
Ouch, D.C., I'm sensing some ironic truth there. It pains me as much as it does you!

obxprnstar
12-07-2004, 01:24
Originally posted by medic0079
well what exactly are your intentions?

Well my medically inclined brother, it would seem that we just may never find out what TBO's intentions are/were. I can see that he has continued posting in the cop talk section, so he is still online.

NSB:
I am sure that TBO loves the cops and firemen in his city, much like members of the Klu Klux Klan love minorities and homosexuals. With articles titled..

What happened to the Taser or Mace!!!!!!!!!
And
Chief Arrested For Alleged Assault On Woman

We can see just how pro public safety he is.

I've got an article title for ya
"Firefighter spins tires in driveway"
That's right, while backing the FD crown vic down a gravel driveway tonight I tapped the gas and spun tires on the wet gravel. ;P

Glock-A-Roo
12-07-2004, 12:22
Originally posted by TheeBadOne
[COLOR=shady]Howdy. How about instead of casting accusations you instead ask me question(s) straight up? Either in PM or in the forum?[/shady]

My vote is to continue seeing TheLameOne be a fool on the forums instead of in PMs.

obxprnstar
12-07-2004, 12:43
Originally posted by Glock-A-Roo
My vote is to continue seeing TheLameOne be a fool on the forums instead of in PMs.

;z ;z ;z No doubt!