Need to buy Quicken 2000 - need 2 duplicate what's on Mom's machine [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy Quicken 2000 - need 2 duplicate what's on Mom's machine

MB-G26
12-09-2004, 04:53
As some of you may have seen from the post Peach put up for me toward the end of November, my mother died 11/18 after emergency surgery.

We are trying to nail down and manage 4 million loose ends - and one of those is management of my parents' checking and other accounts. She had Quicken 2000 (I have to double check the ver. when I am at their house next, probably Friday of this week) on her HP bundled machine - meaning it's install comes via the original OEM/HP install disk vs. independant Quicken program CD. Because she was using an older version, but one newer than the version I have (v. 6), and because we need to duplicate the program and the files on my sister's machine, I'm trying to find a full Intuit OEM CD of Quicken 2000 so we can install from that onto my sister's machine.

Does any one have an old Quicken 2000 version (again, let me double check the version, but...) program CD they would be interested in selling?

I'm doubting that the HP "restore" disk would allow my sister to install Quicken 2000 ONLY and since they don't run any bundled HP machines (and definately not the HP system my mom bought about 3.5 yrs. ago), I seriously doubt much can be gained from trying to use Mom's "restore disk" to obtain the Q program.

I ran a google, thinking old Q sw s/be easy to find, but I didn't find anything for that version available other than tutorials. Didn't find any free-standing actual OEM v. 2000 programs avaiabl for purchase online.

Thank you. Please let me know by PM or email via GT email system.
m

Stephen
12-09-2004, 15:29
PM incoming.