Sound problem. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sound problem.

Goober35
12-10-2004, 04:48
I am only getting sound out of the right side of my speakers. It is not the speaker i tested them. I have checked every where in my settings and nothing. It happened in my main out up on the board and today when i got home on the head phone jack that is wired in on the board. Any ideas on what is going on. Is my mother board just ****ting out or is it something else.

I was jacking with the bios today. I got ahold of my buddys Ram. Some fast ass **** to. Well i was over clocking my **** out the ass. I could not keep it cool enuff. I had my AMD2500+ whitch is a 1.8ghz up to a 3200+ witch is a 2.3 i got a score of 3517 on PCmark04. Could this have done anythink to it. I will go back in and check and see if there are any soundset ups there but i dont think there are.

fastvfr
12-10-2004, 14:30
Well, okay...you did check the speaker connection to the sound card, right?

Assuming you did, and that it is firmly connected, the next step would be checking all of its settings; since you did this, the next thing I'd do is open the CP, go to Add & Remove Programs, and delete the sound drivers.

Restart and use the disk to reinstall them.

Is this an onboard solution or is it a separate card?

Goober35
12-12-2004, 22:05
Originally posted by fastvfr
Well, okay...you did check the speaker connection to the sound card, right?

Assuming you did, and that it is firmly connected, the next step would be checking all of its settings; since you did this, the next thing I'd do is open the CP, go to Add & Remove Programs, and delete the sound drivers.

Restart and use the disk to reinstall them.

Is this an onboard solution or is it a separate card?

This is an onboard. I do not have a disk. I will have to go to my friend house to get the drivers then. Unless some one has a site that i can D/L the drivers.