Flute [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Flute

okie
12-13-2004, 01:35
Seems that there was this Pastor who couldn't find an organ player to replace his old one who had retired after 30 years, so he looked for another musician. Alas, all he could find was a begining flute player who realy wasn't that good. The reverand told him to be ready to play by sunday service.

When sunday came the pastor introduced the new member and told everyone to turn to hymn number 165. A look of shock came over the flutist's face. "Oh no", he cried, " I can't play that one, preacher! That's to hard."

"OK", replied the pastor, "in that case, everyone turn to hymn number 119." Once agian, the flute player whined and said that it was to hard to play.

After this had happened 4 or 5 times, someone in the congregation yelled, "The flute player is an idiot!!!" This really angered the man who was already peaved by the flute players incompitance.

"Alright, people, we'll have non of that. Who called my flute player an idiot? I want you to stand right now" No one stood. "OK, will the man sitting next to the man who called my flute player an idiot, please stand." Agian, no one stood. "Alright, will the man siting next to the man sitting next to the man who called my flute player an idiot, PLEASE STAND UP!" Still no one. The preacher, totaly irate now, yelled, "I"M WAITING!"

Sudenly, a big man in the back pew stood up. He looked at the parson and said, "Well, Mr. Minister, I aint the man who called your flute player and idiot. I aint even the man sitting next to the man who called your flute player an idiot As a matter of fact, I aint even the man sitting next to the man sitting next t the man who called your flute player an idiot. What I want to know, sir, is who called that idiot a flute player?