Can we change a name to "Woof, Woof" corner? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Can we change a name to "Woof, Woof" corner?

Nestor
12-16-2004, 16:45
As some of you heard one of us passed away two weeks ago. He was a great animal fan and very good man. I thought that to honor him we can change a "Critter Corner" name after his nickname to "Woof, Woof" corner. Just my idea, but I want your opinion. I belive it will be nice gesture in memory of our friend Ed. RIP Ed.

Thank you

Adam

bachchoy
12-16-2004, 16:52
Sounds Good to me!:)

http://www.connex.com.au/photos/1mixed-dog-biscuits.jpg

AAshooter
12-16-2004, 18:57
I like it.

MrsKitty
12-16-2004, 22:56
I'll contact Sidearmor and see what she thinks.

If we don't change the name, something about a memorial to him could be added to the forum description.

I'll sure miss seeing all those photos of Woof's adventures and travels ;1
RIP Woof ;w

ATL Peach Girl
12-16-2004, 23:56
Maybe this could be the "Woof's Memorial Critter Corner" or something like that, that incorporates his name........

I am really taking his death hard folks......one of the saddest days on GT ever I think.........;1

I guess I take solice that Ed's not in any more pain, and is running around with his good buddy "Woof"......who met him at the Rainbow Bridge......

Nestor
12-17-2004, 01:55
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
Maybe this could be the "Woof's Memorial Critter Corner" or something like that, that incorporates his name........

I am really taking his death hard folks......one of the saddest days on GT ever I think.........;1

I guess I take solice that Ed's not in any more pain, and is running around with his good buddy "Woof"......who met him at the Rainbow Bridge......

"Woof's Memorial Critter Corner" - very good idea! I was not sure how to describe what I wanted to say, but it's just perfect IMO.

Patricia
12-17-2004, 10:16
I like the Woof's memorial idea. I'll change it now. :)

pesticidal
12-17-2004, 10:55
Woof!

MrsKitty
12-17-2004, 10:56
Woof, Woof!

Hauptmann6
12-17-2004, 11:43
Woof's House

Or

Woof and freinds

MrsKitty
12-17-2004, 12:00
We are now

Woof Memorial Critter's Corner
In memory of Woof, a GT member who loved animals and always had a kind word to share. A corner to discuss your pets. All animal questions and discussions are welcome.

scowan007
12-17-2004, 13:16
Can we lose "memorial"?? I don't want to be sad every time I come here.

Woof's World or Woof's Critter Corner or something.....?

hangmans joke
12-17-2004, 13:39
great job, i like it, schown i dont tihnk its sad to keep memorial in name but thats just me. woof is in alot better place then we are, and hes with his companion and best friend right now playing , i think its a great tribute to a great guy.

hj

Ender
12-17-2004, 14:58
Originally posted by scowan007
Can we lose "memorial"?? I don't want to be sad every time I come here.

Woof's World or Woof's Critter Corner or something.....?

i suggest we keep the 'memorial' part up for a week or two, then change it to something funny or cute...WOOF's posts were, for the most part, posts that made me smile, if not laugh.

ATL Peach Girl
12-17-2004, 16:18
I am all for losing the "Memorial" part in the name after a few days or weeks.......

This is such a GREAT idea.......maybe we can take a vote on what a fitting PERMANENT name should be for this forum???

Something incorporating Woof's name.......

Seeing this forum just made me shed a tear, and I am sure Ed and his golden buddy are BOTH smiling down upon this board right now.......

A fitting and right thing to do for a gentle soul......

God Bless Ed and his buddy Woof.......

Perry F.
12-17-2004, 17:03
I like it from your neighborhood friendly Waffen-SS!!!:)

scowan007
12-17-2004, 19:32
Originally posted by Ender
i suggest we keep the 'memorial' part up for a week or two, then change it to something funny or cute...WOOF's posts were, for the most part, posts that made me smile, if not laugh.

^c ;w

Caretaker
12-17-2004, 20:14
I am in favor of changing the forum to "Woof'S World" or something like that. I am honest in saying I am kinda partial to that name of "Woof's World"... Not at all really thrilled with it being the "Memorial" for Woof for makes one think of Woof Dying and we should remember Woof for the way he lived and how he was when he was alive and we knew him. Just my opinion, but I am in favor of naming it after him no matter what it is called for he deserves it for the kind of person he was. God Bless you Woof. We will miss you alot, but we will remember you always. Thank you.

Slobberchops
12-17-2004, 22:41
Here's a few possible names:

Woof's Corner?
Woof's Park?
Woof's Pack?
Woof's Friends?
Woof's Four Legged Friends?

;1 Woof Woof!

glocknsail
12-17-2004, 22:42
During the GlocktoberFest in PA one of the no shoot targets that I set up was a mean dog - shoot and a good dog - no shoot. As everyone knew Woof, I wrote his name on the collar.

http://img151.exs.cx/img151/57/woofmod4sc.jpg

I bet he was kind of person that his dog thought he was.

From the prayer, " "Lord, please make me the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

vote Republican
12-18-2004, 09:53
Good thing no strays hit Woof.

I don't really visit here (no pets, just 3 kids ;) ) but saw Miss Kitty's link. I'm glad GT is doing something to remember Woof.