A regal pic of my big boy........ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A regal pic of my big boy........

ATL Peach Girl
12-21-2004, 20:25
I like the natural light pics, and today Max was sitting on the back of the chair by the window when something, a bird or squirrel caught his attention.......

Here is the result......
(man!! I love this cam of mine!!)

MrsKitty
12-21-2004, 23:09
WOW! He's on full alert ;f

Glockgirl26
12-22-2004, 10:04
Great pic! Your avatar is adorable too, BTW.

Jaegergirl
12-22-2004, 12:38
while i'll admit i'm not really a cat person, that sure is one handsome looking cat!! wow! i love that picture! :)

engineer151515
12-22-2004, 12:42
Very regal!

:)

Jaegergirl
12-22-2004, 12:46
btw, what type of cat is that? i've never seen one like that before. he's very stunning!

ATL Peach Girl
12-22-2004, 17:36
Originally posted by Jaegergirl
btw, what type of cat is that? i've never seen one like that before. he's very stunning!
He is a seal point siamese (they are the darkest kind)........from the siamese rescue shelter here in town.......

He came from a shelter in Alabama when his time was up. He is about 2 or 3 years old.....and as gentle as can be......

ATL Peach Girl
12-22-2004, 21:29
Originally posted by Glockgirl26
Great pic! Your avatar is adorable too, BTW.
thanx!!!!!

that is Milo....my baby....he was about 8 weeks old there, he was born around August 28th. He is a rescue just like Max.......both are great cats!!

Jaegergirl
12-23-2004, 07:14
we had a siamese cat when i was little i loved him. he was very affectionate and used to sleep with me. when my brother was diagnosed with asthesma, we had to give him to a friend. ;1

anyway, max is very handsome! :)

Nestor
12-26-2004, 14:24
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
I like the natural light pics, and today Max was sitting on the back of the chair by the window when something, a bird or squirrel caught his attention.......

Here is the result......
(man!! I love this cam of mine!!)

^c

blasto
12-27-2004, 16:30
And then you hear the >SNIK!< of the mighty hunter's claws being unsheathed!

Oops Max has SoftPaws! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Good pic!

Glock Bob
01-12-2005, 22:47
That reminds me of a pic I took of one of my girlfriend's cats. His name was Tiger. He had feline luekemia and FIV. When his former owners found out they asked to have him put down because they didn't want their other cats to catch anything. The vet agreed to do so, but when they didn't even care to bury him, the vet just kept him. So long as he wasn't in contact with other cats or drank or ate from the same bowl he was perfectly safe. My girlfriend worked at that vet one summer and became good friends with Tiger. When she quit she talked the vet and her dad into letting her keep him. He lived for another 1 1/2 to 2 years, but succame to his diseases. He loved to sit in my lap and try to sleep in a window sill that was only about half as wide as he required (he fell out almost every night).

I snapped this photo with a Nikon FM10. The scan didn't come out very well.

ATL Peach Girl
01-13-2005, 00:36
whta a gorgeous cat Glock Bob!!! Love the lighting!!

Slobberchops
01-14-2005, 22:36
Ha Peachie, great pict!

He was checkin' out a bird or squirrel I bet!

^c