it has begun... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : it has begun...


ashley
12-23-2004, 07:35
the victorias secret semi-annual sale that is! you can't beat 6 bras and 6 panties for $153 bucks ;f

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V241601.jpg

sorry, i get super excited when they have this sale!

- ashley

Melissa Ann
12-23-2004, 11:04
I would too - if I fit into any of their stuff. Maybe this time next year I'll get excited about it. ;)

digitspaw
12-24-2004, 10:19
Hey Ashley,
Send that photo down to Charlie at Smart Carry and have him design a little something a little more "girlie" for their sale catalogue.;)

ashley
12-24-2004, 12:33
Originally posted by digitspaw
Hey Ashley,
Send that photo down to Charlie at Smart Carry and have him design a little something a little more "girlie" for their sale catalogue.;)

what?

- ashley

SouthernGal
12-27-2004, 10:16
I went yesterday and spent $70 (after my $10 off certificate). I'm still going to order another one from the catalog because they didn't have it in my size at the store.

God, I love that place! For me it's like turning a diabetic loose in a candy store!

Kilroy
12-27-2004, 11:47
This thread needs more pictures...

Glockgirl26
12-29-2004, 07:51
I got my Christmas order from VS the other day! I ordered one of the new push-up bras, can't wait to wear it on New Year's Eve!;f I've never seen those things in my size before...

SouthernGal
12-29-2004, 13:08
Originally posted by Glockgirl26
I got my Christmas order from VS the other day! I ordered one of the new push-up bras, can't wait to wear it on New Year's Eve!;f I've never seen those things in my size before...

Which one did you get? The Very Sexy P Up? That's which one I got. You're gonna be shocked at the cleavage--and their sizes on it go up to DD. I've still got to get the Very Sexy Balconette.

Glockgirl26
12-30-2004, 11:06
Yeah it was the very sexy one. I think my mouth dropped open when I tried it on. Copy on the DD, that's what I wear, I swear I never thought I'd get to wear a push up bra!

flygirl
12-31-2004, 01:19
Originally posted by Melissa Ann
I would too - if I fit into any of their stuff. Maybe this time next year I'll get excited about it. ;)

I hear that. The bras don't fit and the panties are all too lacy and look like yuck under a nice pair of pants. Now when the maidenform store has a sale then I'm there... ;e

PilotKitten
01-04-2005, 21:04
Originally posted by SouthernGal
Which one did you get? The Very Sexy P Up? That's which one I got. You're gonna be shocked at the cleavage--and their sizes on it go up to DD. I've still got to get the Very Sexy Balconette.

I just bought a pair of those...they're fantastic!

sdfhpson
02-10-2005, 23:20
Originally posted by SouthernGal
I went yesterday and spent $70 (after my $10 off certificate). I'm still going to order another one from the catalog because they didn't have it in my size at the store.

God, I love that place! For me it's like turning a diabetic loose in a candy store!

All you girls gunna model your new purchases for us?

Str8shootr
02-11-2005, 11:17
Sorry ladies.......but I have to aske it anyway



How would she conceal carry? ;e

TB21
02-11-2005, 11:43
[$

Bogey
02-11-2005, 18:55
Try as I might, I can never get them wimmin things to fit me.;g ;f

MGomez81
02-18-2005, 09:29
I may be wrong here, but I think some of you guys should roll up your tongues back into your mouths and head back to your respective forums. Sheesh.

The women here are just too nice to say this as bluntly.