Pet's peeves [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pet's peeves

blasto
12-23-2004, 13:25
From a thread over on GNG on people's pet peeves, I thought it might be interesting to know what wacky things our pets don't like......that make us laugh.

My cat, Fluke, has long hair. Some hair sticks out between her toes. If she is sitting on her hind legs & you touch the hair sticking out between her toes, she starts thumping her foot like Thumper in Bambi.

=)))

What's your Pet's Peeves?

Jaegergirl
12-23-2004, 13:47
my dog hates the rain. i have to practically push him off the patio (it's covered) when i let him out to go to the bathroom when it's raining. when i let him out the door, he steps onto the patio then looks at me, then looks out to the yard, and then back at me with such a pathetic look on his face like "you don't expect ME to go out THERE, do you??!!!"

crazy dog. :)

DEUCE-DOBE
12-23-2004, 15:15
My Dobe, 'Mr. Big N' Tuff':

1. Like Jaegergirls pooch, he hates RAIN. We live in San Diego, so thankfully, this issue only comes up like 5 times or so a year. Otherwise, you have to put his leash on him, and walk out in the rain with him for him to do his business. If he gets wet, so do you! The last rain here, he scampered into the yard and crawled under a SMALL palm tree, and had to practically lay down on the mulch to do his thing (a small beagle would have to duck to get under this thing).

2. His Mom's HAIR TIES (little material-covered-rubber-band things). He routinely plucks them from her hair, gives them a few bites and spits 'em out.

3. WIPING DRUEL from his lips. You can wipe his feet, trim his nails, wipe his nose, etc, etc, etc,... but don't take away his druel cache'!!!

4. LIBERALS

noneyet
12-23-2004, 18:44
Xander the Black lab hates it when you invade his space AKA sit on the couch at the same time with him. Oh ya & he hates baths!! And he's a lab!

BikerGoddess
12-24-2004, 07:51
My cat is a thick long hair and obese, so she has a hard time grooming. As a result, I shave her butt. She *hates* it, but doesn't really fight - more of a casual stroll, but she doesn't get anywhere on the tile with me holding her tail. She'll just keep walking, with her paws sliding, until I finish.

Laura

pesticidal
12-24-2004, 08:25
My terrier has a "tickle spot" right ahead of her tail on hef backbone. If I lightly touch just a couple of the hairs there, she jumps like she's been tasered. You should see the looks she gives me when I do that when she's napping!

Ender
12-24-2004, 23:37
my dog gets annoyed with me when i'm gone for a long time, say on a double at work or something...

she also usually LOVES to go outside, but since its snowed a fair amt. and is damn cold out, she'll walk to the door and start to back up..looks at me like, "you know I ain't going out there man!"

MrsKitty
12-25-2004, 16:29
My cat will sit and glare at me when her water bowl needs fresh water, she is out of food or the litter box needs attention.