Little Johnny. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny.

2/3GOLFUSMC
12-24-2004, 22:40
Once upon a time, Little Johnny was in his math class, when the teacher decided it was time to teach his class how to do word problems. She started off with,
"Allright, there are three birds sitting on a tree branch. A hunter comes along and shoots one of them. How many birds are left?"

She asks each child in turn what the answer is. They all give standard asnwers of "2", until she gets to Little Johnny. He says "None."
The Teacher asks, "Why do you think that is?"
Johnny says "Because, if you shoot one bird, the other two will fly off as well from the noise."
THe teacher says "Well, thats not the answer I was looking for, but I like the way you think!"
A little later, the teacher decides to have the children make up a word problem, and then she would solve it. The Children, excited at the prospect of maybe giving the teacher a hard time, bend over thier papers and write like mad. The Teacher goes around and solves each problem, all of them standard math word problems. Until she gets to little Johnny, who says,
"There are three women sitting on a bench. They all have popsicles. One licking it, ones nibbling it, and ones sucking it. Which one is married?"
The teacher blushes, and kinda quitely says "The ones whose sucking it?"

"NO! The one with a ring on her finger of course! But I like the way YOU think!!"