what is the name of the glock magazine??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : what is the name of the glock magazine???

Number 6
12-29-2004, 23:11
i have looked all over the net for this and can't find it. what is the name of the monthly print magazine for glocks???

thanks in advance...

The Pontificator
01-04-2005, 17:04
It's called "Glock Annual" and it comes out yearly, not monthly.

betyourlife
01-12-2005, 14:58
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Glock comes out with a monthly magazine called Glock Autopistols and an annual anniversary issue called Glock Annual. I buy copies of both.

glkdawg45
01-13-2005, 18:30
NO , they are one in the same. The one that has "Autopistols" on it , is sold retail. The one marked "Annual", is the one that Glock sends to GSSF members. And they come out between Jan.- Mar.

redduck21502
01-13-2005, 21:27
You can also get it from Harrisoutdoorgroup.com if you need previous issues.

9jeeps
01-20-2005, 19:12
As I write I have just finished a note to the HarrisMag@aol.com Attn: Single Issue Department, seeking a copy of Glock Autopistols.
Harris Publications informed me that's where I would have call. Other than that they were no help. They did say there was no subscription because it was a single issue published annually...

I received copies of Glock annuals when I was a member of GSSF back in the late 90s.

I mentioned to them that it was very difficult to get a copy from most retail outlets as they are primarily anti gun. Grocers, 711's, Malls, Big box stores, Etc. And that they fly off the shelves with in minutes of being posted. I wonder how they will answer???

betyourlife
01-21-2005, 15:48
Are you positive about Glock Annual availablity? I am not a memebr of GSSF but somehow have copies of Glock Annual. I find it hard to believe that they would want to limit their revenue by only selling Glock Annual to GSSF members

Just my two cents...

redduck21502
01-21-2005, 18:13
GSSF ships the Glock Annual to members, but you can buy the same magazine called Glock Autopistols from Harris Pub. They only change the cover. It's not just available to customers.