In Memory Of My Dog Wyatt... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : In Memory Of My Dog Wyatt...

Michigun
12-30-2004, 19:55
My dog Wyatt (He was a boxer) of almost 7 years passed away this morning at approximately 9:00am.

It was sudden & fast. I found him this morning lying on the floor before I left for work; he was awake but not moving with a very swollen abdomen. My wife had him to our local vet just after 8:00am... x-rays showed his stomach was twisted. He was prepped for a stomach tube to try & buy us some time, but 5 minutes later, just before the procedure could be started, he died as my wife stood next to him petting his head. He passed before we really got to hear the options.

Damn I loved that dog....... (I miss him already.)

Edited for spelling errors... ;Q

MrsKitty
12-30-2004, 20:00
I am so sorry. And thankful that he didn't suffer long.

He is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge :)

Ender
12-30-2004, 20:15
that really, really sucks Michigun :(

if he was as friendly as he looked, he must have been very happy to share your home for his 7 years. remember him with a smile, and he'll be waiting for you at the bridge.

ericXD9
12-30-2004, 21:13
Very sorry to hear this. He was a very handsome dog.

Michigun
12-31-2004, 11:03
Thanks guys, it means a lot.

You know, I was looking for him last night to give him my pizza crusts like I always did... I even tried to let him out this morning... my little girl just asked me where he was.......

ATL Peach Girl
01-01-2005, 13:33
I am sorry to hear this Michigun..........man, that is terrible.......

I hope you and your wife will adopt another very soon........

He looked like he was a total sweetheart.....and this just sounds like a real fluke that it happened.......

I am so sorry........

BigBadBear
01-01-2005, 13:34
My thoughts are with you.

Michigun
01-01-2005, 18:00
Thanks guys.

hangmans joke
01-02-2005, 00:33
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

hj

Ender
01-02-2005, 23:56
the habits you form with a dog are the ones that get ya a few days after they're REALLY gone...

you go to let the dog out...you check on the dog...you reach down to pet the dog because hes usually there...

i believe there is a special place in Heaven for good puppies...looks like Wyatt will be waiting to greet you in a number of years.

Tom B
01-09-2005, 03:44
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my dog O.P. in October and swore I would never get another. Well I picked up a new puppy yesterday!

ATL Peach Girl
01-09-2005, 04:05
Originally posted by Tom B
I am sorry for your loss. I lost my dog O.P. in October and swore I would never get another. Well I picked up a new puppy yesterday!
pics please Tom B!!!!!!!!!!!! ;f

baileym76
01-27-2005, 05:06
You had a beautiful dog. I am sure he is in heaven waiting for you.