The Ditch Digger and the Executive [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Ditch Digger and the Executive

RonC
01-05-2005, 13:48
Two middle aged men were up to their shoulders in a ditch. It was hot and they were sweating a ton. One fella looked at the other and remarked. "Just why is it that we are all sweaty and dirty down here digging a ditch and some fella is up there in an air conditioned office practicing his putt and making big bucks?"

The other fella pondered a minute. "I don't know but you know what? I am gonna ask him." With that he climbed out of the ditch, stomped over to the office building, climbed to the third floor and beat on the door to the CEO's office.

The door opened and a distinguished, well dressed, man appeared. "What can I do for you, my man?"

The dirty, sweating digger asked "I have a question for you. How come I am down there all dirty and sweaty digging a ditch and you are up here in this nice air conditioned office?"

The executive furrowed his brow, and said "That is a legitimate question. Follow me." He strode over to a bricked wall in the foyer and put out his hand. "Hit my hand as hard as you can." The digger hauled back and let go a boilermaker. The executive moved his hand slightly and the fist went crashing into the wall. As the digger grimaced in pain holding his hand, the CEO remarked "That is why you are a ditch digger and I am the CEO!" as he strode back to his office.

The sweaty fella walked slowly back to the job site outside. "Well, what did he say?" his friend queried.

The digger placed his good hand in front of his face and said "Hit my hand."

7.62mmFMJ
01-05-2005, 22:45
GROAN :cool:

okie
01-06-2005, 16:40
^2 ^4