well I have a dog ( lab ) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : well I have a dog ( lab )

noway
01-06-2005, 13:24
I got a all Black Lab pup ( 4months old approx ) . He is named speck for the small white dot on his chest. He is great little dog or actually fat little dog. THis summer me and him will get some phony duck retrieving and softmouth training. I also plan on getting him gunshy train within the next 3-4 weeks.

01-06-2005, 17:59
Congrats! Labs are great dogs. We have 2 ;f

Here's to many happy years together!!

noway
01-07-2005, 09:48
Well he is a nice pup, the only problem I have with him is he is all BLACK and at night I have step on him more than twice. He's alwasy inthe way and getting in between your steps. I'm debating calling him "in the way" vrs "speck" ;)

And boy don't put him near, or throw anything into water. He will dart into it with no hesitation.

8-Ball
01-10-2005, 22:55
I know what you mean, I have a yellow lab that'll be 4 months on the 18th. Crazy little dog he is. When he was about 3 months old I took him out with me while I was shootin some clays, and it didn't even spook him the first time I shot off the 12 guage. Now when I fired off the .243 he jumped a little bit but thats about it. And like you said, they'll jump in the water the first chance they get. Have fun with him, they're great dogs!