This is a KEWL Mouse... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This is a KEWL Mouse...

Nalapombu
01-07-2005, 04:48
Hey all,

I just finished installing a new mouse and keyboard. I had to replace the junk that came with this machine. In spite of myself I picked a great mouse and I thought I'd pass it on.
I bought the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 4.0. It is optical, has the scroll wheel that tilts right and left for scanning side to side on web pages, has the 2 buttons on one side that allow you to go foreward and back without clicking on the "BACK" and "Foreward" buttons on the menu bar and it feels great in the hand. It is NOT wireless. I almost forgot, it runs about $30.
This is a great choice for you if you are looking for a new mouse. I am really impressed with it and was wowed from the first time I put my hand on it. So if you are in need of a new mouse soon and you don't know which one to get, save yourself the aggravation of sorting through about 25 different types of mice and just get the one I listed above.

Nala

troyboy30
01-07-2005, 05:07
you should check out the new laser

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=3,CONTENTID=9043&ad=amr_lghp_dec04

Furant
01-07-2005, 11:37
Just make sure you install the OLD version of the Microsoft Mouse Intellipoint software (Version 4.12, I believe). Version 5 and later no longer allow application-specific button mapping.