Tribute to our troops. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to our troops.

G-19
01-11-2005, 20:23
I just received this from a friend of mine. Lets remember to pray for our troops. Makes me wish I would have stayed in; so I could be there with my fellow americans.

Click here (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)

HotDesertMama
01-12-2005, 11:04
Brings back lots of memories. Makes me miss the Army, too. Left me teary eyed and speechless.

RussP
01-25-2005, 22:24
Amen...

It reminded me of my days as an Air Force Combat Documentary photog taking pics...

Now I'm a father whose son could be in those pics...

He's in Iraq...

Tears....OH YES....

God Bless America and all her defenders...

And, yes, I'd like to be over there flying close air support again...It gets into your blood....

RussP
02-13-2005, 21:42
This needs to be made a sticky...

CarlosDJackal
02-14-2005, 16:55
I love that video. I even sent it to my friends over Christmas and asked they to pray for out brothers-in-arms.

Falling Crow
03-03-2005, 12:40
As an Iraqi Freedom veteran I have to say this is the most awesome video I have ever seen (and I e-mailed the company that made it and told them so). As a father of a 6 year old girl, the photo of the little girl holding the picture of her father with "My Daddy, My Hero" just gets me right in the gut every time! BTW one of the soldiers in the photo reading the newspaper with his buddies was later KIA. The quality of our young soldiers and servicemembers is somethign you really have to see to believe....