Thank You Jerry! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Jerry!

PMMA97
01-13-2005, 02:39
I just want to thank Jerry Trinidad for taking the time and lots of effort in acquiring my "pasalubongs" :) I dont even personally know the guy but he gave me a FREE *Hellweg competition holster made for a Glock 24 but was a perfect fit for my compensated 1911 :) It was a very nice experience meeting him and his wife. I hope I could join you guys on your Jan. 21 gathering because he has LOTS of giveaways for the BOGS ;) Thank you Sir!

* 226A

IPSC SPEED HOLSTER - 4-6 inch Large Autos

The utlimate steel lined leather competition holster, as used by IPSC champions Ted Bonnet and Brian Enos. Fully adjustable for height and angle. Adjustable tension for a fast, smooth draw.

9MX
01-13-2005, 03:15
^c allright! so what are you waiting for? laban na!;z

batangueno
01-13-2005, 03:16
PMMA97, mukhang sinalubong mo na si Santa Claus ah. ;f

jerrytrini
01-13-2005, 23:21
PMMA97 forgot to mention that the Hellweg I gave him was unused, virgin, never been in a belt, never been in a match. Cherring cherry.

mc_oliver
01-13-2005, 23:29
Wow! Make sure dahan-dahan sa unang gamit. ;f

tanduay
01-13-2005, 23:39
I'm new here! si EC ang nag invite sa akin. sa BE forum gamit ko 'achard'. Para ma iba naman ako dito. ;c hik!

Sana one of this days makasama ako sa inyo kahit isang beses. Masyado kasi hectic ang sched. every quarter lang ako dyan and ususally 3 days lang then uwi na ako.

PMMA97
01-13-2005, 23:48
Originally posted by jerrytrini
PMMA97 forgot to mention that the Hellweg I gave him was unused, virgin, never been in a belt, never been in a match. Cherring cherry.

Honga :) Pati yung Kydex virgin din kaya nilagyan ko ng pampadulas (armor all);)

gunfool
01-14-2005, 02:03
Originally posted by PMMA97
I just want to thank Jerry Trinidad for taking the time and lots of effort in acquiring my "pasalubongs" :) I dont even personally know the guy but he gave me a FREE *Hellweg competition holster made for a Glock 24 but was a perfect fit for my compensated 1911 :) It was a very nice experience meeting him and his wife. I hope I could join you guys on your Jan. 21 gathering because he has LOTS of giveaways for the BOGS ;) Thank you Sir!

* 226A

IPSC SPEED HOLSTER - 4-6 inch Large Autos

The utlimate steel lined leather competition holster, as used by IPSC champions Ted Bonnet and Brian Enos. Fully adjustable for height and angle. Adjustable tension for a fast, smooth draw. Swerte mo sir!;f

9MX
01-14-2005, 04:31
Originally posted by tanduay
I'm new here! si EC ang nag invite sa akin. sa BE forum gamit ko 'achard'. Para ma iba naman ako dito. ;c hik!

Sana one of this days makasama ako sa inyo kahit isang beses. Masyado kasi hectic ang sched. every quarter lang ako dyan and ususally 3 days lang then uwi na ako.

Welcome Tanduay #wav

If skeds match, do join us on the 21st at ESL- The Fort Strip- BOG Night Out with Jerrytrini II!;E

tanduay
01-14-2005, 04:50
sa monday nandyan ako pero wednesday kailangan ako bumalik. Try ko mag extend sa sa next meeting (quarter) namin. Hopefully ma putok ko na yung new std gun ko.