Beretta Forum? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Beretta Forum?


cactusman
01-18-2005, 01:04
How about a Beretta forum, right here on GT?

If you are interested please follow this link to sign up for the request:
<a href=http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332832>
LINK</a>

grecco
01-18-2005, 14:53
sure...why not

Dead Man's Hand
01-18-2005, 16:12
You guys know there is a dedicated Beretta forum that has been around for a very long time that covers or has covered any Beretta subject you can imagine? I just don't see any reason to keep adding very small interest forums on a Glock board when there are far better places to go to discuss these other firearms.

http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

DonGlock26
01-18-2005, 17:45
What the heck, I'm in.

Justin1584
01-18-2005, 17:57
I'm in.

cactusman
01-18-2005, 19:09
Originally posted by Wiseman
You guys know there is a dedicated Beretta forum that has been around for a very long time that covers or has covered any Beretta subject you can imagine? I just don't see any reason to keep adding very small interest forums on a Glock board when there are far better places to go to discuss these other firearms.

http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Yeah, I'm a member there too, I just thought that it would be nice to have a forum for Beretta firearms here on GT. Most of us on this board have a common interest, usually many of them...

<center>Vote for the Beretta Forum, here on GT!</center>

If you are interested please follow this link to sign up for the request:
<b><center><a href=http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332832>LINK</a></b></center>

Rawny
01-18-2005, 22:09
Originally posted by Wiseman
You guys know there is a dedicated Beretta forum that has been around for a very long time that covers or has covered any Beretta subject you can imagine? I just don't see any reason to keep adding very small interest forums on a Glock board when there are far better places to go to discuss these other firearms. There are dedicated forums for Sig, HK, or any major makes out there. That didn't stop those clubs from forming. I'm surprise it took so long for a Beretta club to get organized. Even those Steyr guys managed to get one going. ^9

Dead Man's Hand
01-18-2005, 22:52
Originally posted by Rawny
There are dedicated forums for Sig, HK, or any major makes out there. That didn't stop those clubs from forming. I'm surprise it took so long for a Beretta club to get organized. Even those Steyr guys managed to get one going. ^9

That's my point, we now have a ton of forums with little posting in them and now we have threads being moved from the main forums that see a lot of traffic to these smaller forums where you hope someone who knows about what you are asking stops by. Plus I love it when the mods come in and move half the threads out of this forum and put them in every other forum furthering the maze we have to wade through to view new posts.

Dead Man's Hand
01-18-2005, 22:57
Also let me extend my apologies....

I did not intend to crap all over your thread, I just needed to vent.

Alexii
01-19-2005, 04:27
I'm in. Would be nice to have a Beretta section here. The folks at Beretta forum are among the nicest people around.

flyingn
01-19-2005, 08:15
Im for it too!!

AR-M9
01-19-2005, 11:42
I'm in!

mayberrypd
01-19-2005, 12:56
Count me in. I love the 92 series.

Deputy Carder
01-19-2005, 13:51
<----- I'm in!:cool:

RAH
01-19-2005, 20:50
Sure thing. Berettas don't get any respect around here.;i

Don't forget to vote for my Forum for people that want forums.;f

Rawny
01-20-2005, 12:51
;d

DonGlock26
01-20-2005, 19:08
I've seen alot more Beretta 92FS talk since the AWB took a dirt nap!^5

Alexii
01-20-2005, 19:32
This may be a bit premature, but I'd like to reserve the Beretta Club # 92 for me.;)

RAH
01-20-2005, 19:49
I've seen alot more Beretta 92FS talk since the AWB to a dirt nap!

Does that mean that the Beretta haters will ease off the hatorade?;f

Wayne02
01-20-2005, 20:25
Originally posted by Wiseman
That's my point, we now have a ton of forums with little posting in them and now we have threads being moved from the main forums that see a lot of traffic to these smaller forums where you hope someone who knows about what you are asking stops by. Plus I love it when the mods come in and move half the threads out of this forum and put them in every other forum furthering the maze we have to wade through to view new posts.
^6 ^6 ^6

godawful
01-20-2005, 23:11
i like berettas so i got on the beretta forum mentioned earlier. the only problem is, i mean, if it's a problem, is that there is no discord in the posts. it's like we all have awesome guns, so there's not much else to do except post stuff like "my gun kicks ass" "yeah" "mine too"
but, i bet on here (it's just a hunch) the responses would be much more.. umm.. animated.

having said that, count me in for one too.

Rawny
01-21-2005, 08:22
Originally posted by godawful
having said that, count me in for one too.Good, but you need to post here (http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332832) . Otherwise, you'll be like a conservative in California, and your vote won't count.;9

blueiron
01-21-2005, 09:34
What's wrong with a bit of firearm diversity? Let them have a forum.

WDavis
01-21-2005, 14:22
Im in.

Lock316
01-21-2005, 14:23
I with you fellers.

Rawny
02-02-2005, 16:13
;d Welcome to page two.

Bainx
02-02-2005, 17:05
Gee, could we also discuss one of my favorite guns, the Taurus PT92?