Omg [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Omg

okie
01-21-2005, 00:26
;P ;z

vafish
01-21-2005, 07:24
When I was in the Army I did that to a guys car with paper shreddings. He fell a sleep on a night shift and left his car keys sitting on the desk. He had a Black VW Rabbit GTI with a sunroof. OPend the car up and dumped the shredding in through the sun roof. We only had 4 trash bags full of paper shreddings. But they filled that little car about level with the dash. After scooping most of the paper shredding out by hand he spent $7 in quarters at the gas staion vacuum to clean his car out.

okie
01-21-2005, 18:17
Originally posted by vafish
When I was in the Army I did that to a guys car with paper shreddings. He fell a sleep on a night shift and left his car keys sitting on the desk. He had a Black VW Rabbit GTI with a sunroof. OPend the car up and dumped the shredding in through the sun roof. We only had 4 trash bags full of paper shreddings. But they filled that little car about level with the dash. After scooping most of the paper shredding out by hand he spent $7 in quarters at the gas staion vacuum to clean his car out.
;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

Slobberchops
01-22-2005, 16:57
Originally posted by okie
;P ;z

evil!

`l`l`l`l`l

milkdud
01-25-2005, 09:45
My dad told me of a few instances in his dorms back in the 50's:
1) Where someone took a weather balloon and put it in a small room, filled it with water from a garden hose, and backed out carefully. The student came back and couldn't get in easily, but finally managed to squeak in, attach a hose and carefully remove the water;

2) Someone got a master key to all the dorm rooms and on one floor, during Christmas break, opened all the doors, removed them from the hinges, switched the doors around to other rooms and replaced the numbers. When the students returned they each had to find which door was theirs;

3) Similar to thread starter: Someone had saved up newspaper all year and during break, balled up every piece of newspaper and filled the closet, clothes, shoes, chest of drawers, bed, the whole room with newspaper balls and upon leaving, opened the transom above the door and filled the rest of the room with newspaper. Don't know how many trips it took to empty, but I'm sure someone was tired. Good thing he didn't decide to burn it away.

vafish
01-25-2005, 13:25
We used to do all sorts of crazy stuff in the Army.

On one TDY trip with a new warrant officer in our unit a couple of the guys took him to the hotel bar to get drunk. Myself and a few other members of the team got his key from the front desk and completely empied his hotel room. Furniture, TV, pictures, his clothes, every thing that wasn't bolted down. He came staggering back to his room at about 2:00 in the morning. We found him later the next day curled up on the floor of his room asleep.

We had another guy fall asleep on shift and we duct taped him to the chair he was in. Then we rolled him out into the elevator and pressed all the buttons. A security guard found him a few hours later. He'd managed to free one foot and was pushing himself down the hall.