Online photo-development [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Online photo-development

ThinkOfTheChildren
01-21-2005, 00:49
I know there are a number of places online where you can upload your digital images and they will send you high quality photo prints in the mail. From what I've heard, a lot of these places are higher quality and cheaper than what you find at the local machines where you can take a CD/memorycard/etc. Is this true?

Do any of you use any of these services and if so, which ones do you use?

Finally, I'm looking to at getting a poster printed off of a photomosaic that I made (it's a huge image). Anywhere that would be best to get this done? I would take it to a Kinkos, but I have a feeling that I could get it done a lot cheaper online.

Thanks!

MB-G26
01-21-2005, 05:13
here's a list as it popped up in google search - most of the names sound very familiar.

Online Photo Developing Reviews... Online Photo Developing Reviews. by Andrea Steed (May 17, 2004). ... I sent three photographs to seven different online photo developing companies: ...
www.scrapjazz.com/topics/ Photography/Photo_Developing/280.php - 50k - Jan 20, 2005

Useful Links -- Online Photo Developing -- OnlineOrganizing.comYou Are Here: Home - Useful Links - Online Photo Developing. Online Photo Developing. Directory Of Links. How many rolls of FILM do ...
www.onlineorganizing.com/UsefulLinksSubCategory. asp?subcategory=onlinephotodeveloping

Digital Photo Printing and Free Online Photo Sharing at Snapfish click here to log in, 10 FREE prints. FREE online photo sharing. FREE online storage. try it free! how Snapfish works. see for yourself. ...
www.snapfish.com/ - 13k - Jan 19, 2005

Photo Developing Online
Get 20 Free Prints on Kodak Paper
Plus Free Photo Storage & Sharing.
www.Snapfish.com

Shutterfly | Online Photo Development is Our Company SpecialtyOur online photo development service takes the hassle out of developing your digital photos. ... Online Photo Development. Sign up now Get 15 free prints. ...
www.shutterfly.com/learn/online_photo_development.jsp

Welcome to Clark... get quality developing and prints on Kodak paper at low prices. Plus get your photos online to share with friends and shop for film, cameras and other photo ...
www.clarkcolor.com/

Developing Film with FREE PHOTO CD and free upload to online photo ...... developing, Free film mailer, Developing photo, Film Developing with FREE PHOTO CD and free upload to online photo album, Photo film developing lab, Printing ...
photothru.com/film_develop.asp

Photo Developing Online
Turn all your holiday pictures into
Kodak prints and save 15% at Ofoto.
www.ofoto.com

20% off at Ofoto.com
Save 20% or get Free Shipping
at Kodak's Ofoto with Any Coupons.
www.AnyCoupons.com

Digital Prints only 10
Kodak paper, top quality service
25 yrs experience in processing
www.photoworks.com

9 Cents Digital Prints
Low Online Digital Prices,
Professional Quality, One Day Svc
www.pephoto.com

hth
m

bobby_w
01-21-2005, 05:58
I have not tried it yet but Wal-Mart's website has a feature were you upload your pictures and they are printed for pick-up at your local Wal-Mart.

>>> Wal-Mart Online Photo Store (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=175779&path=0%3A5426%3A175779)

darin2
01-21-2005, 14:26
I use Sony's Imagestation www.imagestaton.com

They have unlimited storage of your pics. You can make your own albums like for vacation or Christmas, and then invite family or others to view the pics. You can also order prints, even 8x10 and larger. You can also use the pics to order gifts such as tshirts, coffee mugs, or calanders with your pics on it. I did a calander for my sister this year at Christmas, and it was great.

Darin

ThinkOfTheChildren
01-22-2005, 12:20
Wow! Looks like I have a lot to choose from.

Thanks for the suggestions!

ThinkOfTheChildren
01-22-2005, 12:27
P.S. - darin2, your link is misspelled and goes to some site with tons of commercial links. Just FYI

the real link is http://www.imagestation.com/

KeithS
01-22-2005, 12:31
I'm trying Ofoto, but one thing I don't like is that I cannot just send a URL to others so they can view an album. One has to send the e-mail address, of folks you want to allow to see the pictures, to Ofoto and then Ofoto sends out the invitation.