Pro-Gun Psychological forum [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Gun Psychological forum

emt1581
01-26-2005, 00:22
The real name for the forum would be Psychology or Psycological or just "Psych" club/forum.

I originally asked what people thought of it in GNG, but a mod shut it down (I guess because I posted the proposal in the wrong forum).

Anyways, I'm still curious, who would be interested in starting up a Psych. Forum?

During the last few weeks, I've learned how ANTI-Gun the majority of the Psychology world is. It's ashame because the field itself is typically very open minded. However, most of my profs, with the exception of those who hunt, are very anti-gun...to the point of some saying "I don't think anyone should have a gun" in the middle of a lesson.

I know there are a bunch of other GTers in various fields of mental health. What would be unique about a Psych forum on GT is that you can post ANY question pertaining to mental processes/disorders, criminal mentality type stuff, as well as whatever else you can think of in the realm of Psychology and fellow GTers will be able to comment and lend their advice...(which may differ from typical anti-gun mentality should your post be in refrence to crime or guns).

I know there are a ton of proposals for various new ideas for forums...most of them pertaining to geography, but I feel this forum could prove to be beneficial for GTers in many ways.

It's just an idea...please let me know what you think.

Thanks!:)

-Emt1581