introduction [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : introduction

walpur6isknight
02-09-2005, 13:52
Well, the Writer's Workshop. I just had to join the forum. I am not sure if an introduction is required. At some forums it is required. I was unable to determine a proper place to post my introduction, so I figured I should post it where I will end up spending most of my time. The Write's Workshop of course!

Hello all my name is Jacob, and it is a pleasure to be here.

Miss Maggie
02-09-2005, 15:44
Welcome, Jacob. We don't get much traffic, so it's really great to see a new name! ;F

What do you like to write?

walpur6isknight
02-09-2005, 19:08
My main interest in writing is non-fiction. I enjoy writing on a wide variety of subjects. I would classify my material as educational, and technical information . Things of that nature. I also enjoy writing songs. I am quite fond of folk music. I enjoy writing about real experiences. My opinions about industrial reform, and how the first industrial revolution was flawed. Prison reform, alot of political stuff. Environmental issues. Things that mean alot to me.

I have a limited "conventional" education, as the last grade I completed in school was the eighth. Not to mention, I have yet to take any writing courses. However, that doesnt inhibit me from my desire to write. Writing is fun, because reading is fun. I enjoy reading anything I can learn from. There is something quite fullfilling about sharing ones knowledge as well. There is simply so much in language. English is fun.