Wow! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Jack23
02-11-2005, 16:09
I'm new here on GT and in cruising around this large and wonderful site, I discoverd this forum, which just happens to be on my street, so to speak.

I have been writing little pieces of this and bits of that for years but, at the request of friends and family, I have finally written a full novel. It went so well that I'm now 8 chapters into my second book.

What I'm finding is that it is extremely difficult to get to a publisher with my material. I know that I need an agent but I have not been able to find a way to get hooked up with and agent. If any one has and experience, tips, or advice they'd like to share I'd be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. I mean it.

My heartfelt thanks in advance for any and all help.
Jack ^c

Miss Maggie
02-11-2005, 19:14
Hey Jack! ;F

Glennbo
02-11-2005, 19:49
If you want to be published, just do what I do. Re-read your novel over and over. Soon the owner of a publishing house will appear at your door with one million dollars cash (and some illegal drugs and weapons), begging you for your book. If you're smart, you'll do what I did and hold out for twice what they offered. It's been a while now, but I just know they're coming back.