Nitric Oxide [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nitric Oxide


Izze
02-18-2005, 08:11
I am considering using a Nitric Oxide supplement. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any advice on brands would also be appreciated.

Scott

KraziGlocker
02-18-2005, 19:18
theres def a couple bogus brands out there....i used no2 and had great results when mixing it with creatine...but it got to be expensive...i would try to new no from muscle tech...they usually have real reliable products...make sure u drink a lot of water when on it

testosterone
02-19-2005, 12:29
ive tried almost every NO brand out there...honestly ive found that the pills dont work that great with me. with others they work though. heck if you are interested in some i have a bottle of muscletech Pump, a bottle of pinnicle NOX2 and a bottle of BSN nitrix I'll get you for cheap

Izze
02-19-2005, 20:28
Originally posted by testosterone
ive tried almost every NO brand out there...honestly ive found that the pills dont work that great with me. with others they work though. heck if you are interested in some i have a bottle of muscletech Pump, a bottle of pinnicle NOX2 and a bottle of BSN nitrix I'll get you for cheap

Thanks! I am new to Glock talk. How do we communicate in private?

S

El Duderino
02-19-2005, 20:35
It's crap. Don't waste your time, money and effort. All the supplements are a scam to the tune of several billion a year. All you need is a good clean diet, dedicated gym time and adequate rest. If you need help in the diet dept. you can add multivitamins and protein powders. Other than that you're wasting your time. Anything that can be bought over the counter WILL NOT do all the miracles the BS supplement companies claim they will. Sorry. Only steroids work like steroids. All the inflated claims of being better than gear or even equal are total crap. There is still a small grey market of prohormones and research chems that can come sort of close but that's about it. And some of the PH's have worse sides than real gear.


Just my .02 cents though. Do what you will.

Izze
02-20-2005, 10:55
Originally posted by El Duderino
It's crap. Don't waste your time, money and effort. All the supplements are a scam to the tune of several billion a year. All you need is a good clean diet, dedicated gym time and adequate rest. If you need help in the diet dept. you can add multivitamins and protein powders. Other than that you're wasting your time. Anything that can be bought over the counter WILL NOT do all the miracles the BS supplement companies claim they will. Sorry. Only steroids work like steroids. All the inflated claims of being better than gear or even equal are total crap. There is still a small grey market of prohormones and research chems that can come sort of close but that's about it. And some of the PH's have worse sides than real gear.


Just my .02 cents though. Do what you will.
______________________________________________________________________

I appreciate your comment. I know full well the "proofs" made by companies are laughable, that was why I wanted to ask around.

S

testosterone
02-20-2005, 18:43
actually, there are alot of supps out there that do what they claim to do............Redline for one (thermogenic) does exactly as it claims...........some NO supplements do work as they say they will...and before you go off about gear, I prob know more about anabolics them most.........its a field ive studied indepth for over ten years........and true, there is not ANY supplement that can come close to the results you will get from using test and deca and drol....but to say that all supps are junk is just silly.

btw, to communicate with me you can just seand me a PM...click on the little link at the bottom of this box that says 'message'
Originally posted by El Duderino
It's crap. Don't waste your time, money and effort. All the supplements are a scam to the tune of several billion a year. All you need is a good clean diet, dedicated gym time and adequate rest. If you need help in the diet dept. you can add multivitamins and protein powders. Other than that you're wasting your time. Anything that can be bought over the counter WILL NOT do all the miracles the BS supplement companies claim they will. Sorry. Only steroids work like steroids. All the inflated claims of being better than gear or even equal are total crap. There is still a small grey market of prohormones and research chems that can come sort of close but that's about it. And some of the PH's have worse sides than real gear.


Just my .02 cents though. Do what you will.

python1340
03-09-2005, 14:03
Nitric oxide? Isn't that what Viagra/Cialis are for?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/viagra5.htm

testosterone
03-09-2005, 22:33
same principle...same effect in alot of people too
Originally posted by python1340
Nitric oxide? Isn't that what Viagra/Cialis are for?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/viagra5.htm