Equipment [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Equipment

KenC
02-26-2005, 05:40
Where can I find 4 mag holders and a belt? That will complete my equipment list for now. :)

jasonub
02-26-2005, 21:56
try pb dionisio or other gun stores there are a lot. visit makati cinema square, a lot of gun stores there

vega
02-26-2005, 22:56
You're in Montalban, the nearest you is Uncle Tony's. Local BOGs could show you the way. You'll be surprise how competitive his prices are. Thing is, you need to pay him in advance before he'll make you one.

vega

Eye Cutter
02-27-2005, 04:53
Try Twin Pines at Ali Mall, if it's still there or at Robinson's Galleria. PB Dionisio along Roces Ave. in QC

Value for money, try Tony Giron's place beside Loyola Memorial Park. His shop is called Magnificent Leather. Double mag pouches go for around 350 each and leather pancake holsters at 450 and up. Leather gun belts around that price range too. He also has his line of IPSC speed rigs.

agentrod
02-27-2005, 07:59
Are his leather belts, pancake holster & mag pouches really "superior" over Lordmans (and others). Its really hard to visit his shop and have to come back again to pick up the items a week after.

9MX
02-27-2005, 08:12
Rod,

Thats the only problem with Uncle Tony, he has a problem with deadlines;g

vega
02-27-2005, 15:56
The good thing with Tony is he's a shooter too and he knows the needs of each shooter. When it comes to deadlines, you need to be in his shop while he's doing it. Must buy pandesal with butter and coke while waiting for it.

Just placed an order for inner/outer belts for P800. Too bad he doesn't have a pattern for XD.

vega

vega
02-27-2005, 15:58
I don't know about Lordman's product but the only reason I go there before is because of the girl behind the counter.;)

vega