The Leftorium--stuff for sale.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Leftorium--stuff for sale..

Brian Dover
03-02-2005, 18:04
Just thought there should be a (hopefully 'Sticky') thread for folks wanting to buy and sell sini-centric gear. I know this concept didn't work for Ned Flanders, but maybe Glock Talk is a better location than the Springfield Mall..;)

Fwiw I'm a righty but may check in here occasionally for deals on holsters and such. I try to do a few range sessions yearly in southpaw mode. The shooting isn't too tough but try reloading magazines with the duties of your hands reversed...;f No, that is NOT a fun idea..

G19LEO
03-04-2005, 08:29
Sounds like a good idea.

I hate it when I find a holster I want, for a gun that I have, for a good price to finally read through and see that it's a RH :(

TheTam
03-04-2005, 14:14
Oh, don't even get me started on the holster thing! If you're a lefty (and I am) you can't find a holster for your gun in a gun store unless you shoot a very current and popular make of gun (i.e., Glock 17, G23, maybe Colt Govt...)

I've gone to having mine custom-made, which is actually nice since I get a better holster anyway. Bunkhouse Leather, in Bandera. Also, Rafter S.

thetoastmaster
03-07-2005, 06:40
What we need is a sticky'd left-handed holster swap, like the one in the other sub-forum, but just for left-handed gear.

-Bo

3rdpig
03-08-2005, 22:33
I don't know about the rest of you, but after 26 years of owning and carrying numerous different guns, I've got a box full of holsters, all left handed, ambidextrous, or RH holsters modified for LH use. Some are like new and some are well worn. I'm more than willing to drag it out and make a list and do some swapping or selling. Anyone else interested?

alex954
03-09-2005, 03:26
awww im in Heaven Leftie Holsters
;a

Hey 3rdpig
im sure interested im checking out your List of Holsters

3rdpig
03-09-2005, 16:03
Ok people, I pulled out one of my boxes full of holsters, I know I have another box somewhere, but it's probably in storage. I've also got several right handed holsters that I won't list. Will sell or trade and will provide pics on request. My main interest in holsters are concealment holsters for the full sized Glock or smaller Kel-Tec P-40. I'll also consider almost anything in trade, AR, Glock and AK stuff are my current interests.

--------------------------------------------------------
Roman black leather concealment vest. Brand new with the tags still in place. It's an XL and has two built in gun pockets, one on each side. Inside each pocket is a large elastic loop to hold your gun or magazines or whatever you want. This was given to me as a gift and except for trying it on I've never used it. Here in Arizona, black leather vests just don't cut it, at least not for me. I'm 6'4", 230 and the vest fits me very well with room to spare for guns, knives, magazines, etc. The pockets are large, roughly 10" square, so almost any handgun will fit inside. There are also two outer pockets and 4 snaps to close the vest. I think these cost over $100. It's been hanging in my closet for at least a year.

El Paso Leather western gunslinger holster. Black, for single action 7-1/2 revolver, like new condition. If I remember right the belt size is 38 or 40, but it's not marked. This is the drop holster type with wide contoured belt, black with chrome buckles. Has tie down strap for leg and hammer loop. 44/45 cartridge loops. I paid about $200 for this about 10 years ago and maybe wore it twice inside the house.

Brown western belt with holster. This one is not a drop holster, the belt goes through a wide loop on top of the holster. Brown, well used but in very servicable condition. Belt is appox 40" and 2" wide, tapering to 1-3/4 where the buckle holes are. Holster is for a 4-1/2 inch single action revolver, but longer barrels will work as holster has an open bottom. Well made with very heavy leather. 38 cal cartridge loops.

Bianchi X2100 Phantom vertical shoulder holster. Brown leather, for 38/357 revolver 2-1/2" - 4". True LH holster, not a converted RH'er. Like new condition. This is the holster that's fully open down the front with a full length internal spring holding the opening closed and retaining the gun.

Bianchi X2000 45 Auto Phantom vertical shoulder holster. Brown leather for 1911 or other full sized autos. Again this is the holster with the full front open and a spring to hold it closed and retain the gun. Well worn but servicable. This is a RH holster converted to LH use. With this holster that means that the shoulder strap was removed and reversed and the wide leather hold down on the bottom of the holster that's meant to loop through your belt was completely removed. I never could stand keeping the holster low enough to hook the strap on, it put the bottom of the holster even with the bottom of your belt.

Bianchi Ranger, size 3, black cordura vertical shoulder holster. Ambidextrous. The holster is open in front and has a spring to hold it closed. I'm not sure what gun is meant to go in this holster, probably a short barreled revolver. I've never used it and honestly don't even remember where and why I got it. Probably a garage sale special.

SOLD - Shooting Systems OWB SOB holster - SOLD

Coronado Leather Stealth Pac. Very nice brown leather fanny pack/holster, little used. New cost was $80. Bought this one as a gift but but the person I got it for didn't want it, since I mail ordered it I just got her something else and tossed this in the holster box and it's been there ever since. Very nicely made in perfect condtion. LH or RH and will fit all small to medium sized revolvers and autos.

Uncle Mikes size 13 vertical shoulder holster. Camo colors. This one is big enough for the largest revolver and looks as if a non scoped Contender would fit in it. Nice condition and set up as a non concealment holster, with a single heavy strap that loops around the neck and under your left arm. Looks like it's missing the strap that holds the gun in (as if you'd need one), but the buckle and snap for it is there. This is probably another garage sale special, I don't remember anything about it. Like new condition.

Black leather flap holster for long barreled revolvers. Has full top flap (like old Cavalry holsters) and belt loop sewn on back. Rough looking, well worn but servicable. This is one that I made myself, or had made, years ago for my Ruger Super Blackhawk. The leather is not molded. Almost any long barreled revolver will fit in this flap holster and any belt up to 3" wide will go through the loop.

AMS black nylon belt holster, ambidextrous for small autos or possibly a snub revolver, but I can't be sure about that. My Kel-Tec P-40 fits but is a bit big for it, and my P-32 fits and is a little too small. Belt loops on both sides and a thumb break retention strap that's on velcro, so it can be moved from side to side.

AMS IWB holster, black nylon for medium sized autos. My Kel-Tec P-40 fits in this perfectly. It's ambidextrous (setup for LH right now) and has a built in spare mag pouch that will hold double stack mags. Spring belt clip and thumbreak retention strap. Like new, it came with my P-40.

HKS double speedloader pouch. Size 103 medium. Black leather, basket weave, built in belt loop. Obviously meant to be a LEO uniform piece. Full flap closure, extremely well made, like new condtion.

Belt Slide Inc, black leather belt slide. This was once a RH belt slide, unstitched and restitched for LH use. The retaining strap is gone but the snaps are in place, all you'd need is a short leather strap with a snap on it and a rivet. This fits my Kel-Tec P-40 and like sized autos.

---------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now, my typing fingers are worn ouit and most of the other holsters in this box are either ones I still use or are right handed (I can't figure out where I came up with so many right handed holsters). I'll add to the list as I come across more.

alex954
03-11-2005, 00:26
nice holsters you got there
I dont have anything to trade at the moment so how much would you want for the SOB holster???

3rdpig
03-11-2005, 17:50
Originally posted by alex954
nice holsters you got there
I dont have anything to trade at the moment so how much would you want for the SOB holster???

You can have it for $25 plus shipping.

alex954
03-11-2005, 19:23
great !
do you take payapal??

3rdpig
03-11-2005, 20:07
great !
do you take payapal??

Yep, PM sent!

alex954
03-12-2005, 00:08
paypal sent
hey can you please hold on to the fanny pack I need that too I just need more $$$ and how much you want for that 1?
I ride a motorcycle and it comes handy to have a fanny pack
let me know
edit do you think itll fit a g22 or g31?

3rdpig
03-12-2005, 11:23
paypal sent
hey can you please hold on to the fanny pack I need that too I just need more $$$ and how much you want for that 1?
I ride a motorcycle and it comes handy to have a fanny pack
let me know
edit do you think itll fit a g22 or g31?

Alex, the full sized Glocks like the 22 and 31 are just slightly too big for the Coronado Stealth Pac that I have. Since it's height that's the problem I suspect that the 23 and 32 would fit, but it would be tight and I can't guarantee it since I don't have one to try in it. All the mini Glocks would fit without a problem.

If you want it I'll hold it for you for a while. I'll take $40 plus shipping for it. You'll like it, it's really nice. I wish I used fanny packs but I just never do.

I got your payment for the SOB holster, I'll get it packed up and shipped either later today or Monday morning. If you want the fanny pack I can hold the SOB holster and ship them at the same time to save you some money on shipping, just let me know.

alex954
03-12-2005, 12:58
hmmm thanks for letting me know thast it might not fit the full size glock
Looking forward in getting the holster. Ill pass on the fanny pack for now..I dont have any mid size handguns at the time, too small for my hands:cool:

chance3290
03-16-2005, 07:41
I got a FOBUS ROTO for a Glock. I only wore it a time or two. $15 shipped.

alex954
03-16-2005, 14:20
Hey Chuck jsut got my s.o.b , thanks a lot !!:cool:

3rdpig
03-16-2005, 14:32
Hey Chuck jsut got my s.o.b , thanks a lot !!:cool:

Glad to hear it arrived so fast. After you've had a chance to use it a few times you'll have to let me know how you like it, it worked pretty well for me when I was carrying a S&W 3913 and wearing a suit or sports coat.

alex954
03-17-2005, 00:10
so far I love it, a while back while training some LEO's in central america , giving advance motrocycle riding course I would just carry without a holster where the s.o.b goes , so im used to it already

thanks again

anything else that might fit glock22 or 31? ;)

3rdpig
03-17-2005, 20:25
so far I love it, a while back while training some LEO's in central america , giving advance motrocycle riding course I would just carry without a holster where the s.o.b goes , so im used to it already

thanks again

anything else that might fit glock22 or 31? ;)

The only other holster I have that I'm sure fits at G22 is the Bianchi X2000 .45 auto vertical shoulder holsters. I carried a HiPower in one for several years and my G22 fits as good as the HiPower did. The only problem is that the front of the holster is completly open with a spring holding it shut. This works great with revolvers because the spring can grasp the cylinder and really hold it well. But on the autos there's nothing for it to grasp. They still stay in pretty good, but a couple of good jumps will dislodge the gun.

skyydiver
03-31-2005, 19:51
Originally posted by chance3290
I got a FOBUS ROTO for a Glock. I only wore it a time or two. $15 shipped.

Interesting. Which size Glock?

skyydiver
03-31-2005, 19:53
I, too have a Fobus roto. Mine is for a Sig 226, hardly used.

I would prefer to trade for a similar holster for a Glock 20, S&W J-frame, CZ Rami, or Walther PPK/s.

chance3290
04-01-2005, 06:10
It fits 17, 19, 22, 23, and my 35.

alex954
04-01-2005, 16:00
Originally posted by chance3290
It fits 17, 19, 22, 23, and my 35.
hmmm sounds like a good holster to keep in the car and attached it to the drivers seat
can you post a pic if you still have it???

jasonb
04-01-2005, 22:11
I have:

One Safariland Top Gun Holster for an HK USP Fullsize, basketweave, only used about 6 months

One Safariland 6280 for an HK USP Fullsize, only used a month.

Pics Available

chance3290
04-04-2005, 06:01
I don't have pictures of it. Its just a standard FOBUS roto holster, left-handed

chance3290
04-04-2005, 08:38
It looks like the FOBUS Roto is sold.

LeeSheriff20
04-20-2005, 20:39
Looking for a pleather (plastic leather) left hand Safriland Raptor II or similar left hand to fit a Glock 22. Any laying around please contact or post.
Thanks for looking. ^5

Mike Bolin
04-23-2005, 18:57
Hey guys, I need a lefty belt holster for my new Glock 20. If any of you have a used one to part with, let me know. Mike mwb157@msn.com

skyydiver
04-23-2005, 21:17
Mike, I put this in the e-mail, but other leftys should benefit from this too. For great deals on quality lefty holsters go to www.gunnersalley.com and look under "discounted and overstock" and there is a HUGE selection of mostly Don Hume gear under Southpaw discount...

Anyway, I think they do a great job of serving our kind, and the prices rock! I've even traded with them.

So, anybody have a levergun in .45 LC or 45-70 they want to trade for a Remington 700 Left Handed .270 Win, scoped?

3rdpig
04-23-2005, 21:56
There's several vendors on ebay selling like new police Glock holsters for really cheap. I bought a LH Safariland duty holster, black leather, thumbreak, in new condition for $10 and $6 shipping.

The closeout deals on Gunners Alley are great too, I check them out weekly for Lefty deals.

mont86
05-10-2005, 03:47
WTS Galco LH S.O.B.for glock 17 excellant cond.. $30.00 + shipping
P.M. if interested.
Thanks

alex954
05-10-2005, 09:04
will that fit a G21 or G31???
S.O.B in leather hmmmm
can you post a pic of your holster not the galco website pic, I wanna see the condition on it
thanks
Alex
ohh and do you have paypal???

mont86
05-10-2005, 23:50
Alex I don't have the equipment to post a picture. But it is a owb
that sits horizantial on the belt with the grip down for LH or
you could use it for the Right side with the grip facing up.
I will see if works with a 21 or a 31

alex954
05-11-2005, 09:32
$$ 30 shipped???
got paypal??

skyydiver
05-11-2005, 20:16
Originally posted by mont86
Alex I don't have the equipment to post a picture. But it is a owb
that sits horizantial on the belt with the grip down for LH or
you could use it for the Right side with the grip facing up.
I will see if works with a 21 or a 31

I'm trying to picture SOB grip down. Sounds like a right handed holster flipped over. Is that at all comfy to draw?

alex954
05-11-2005, 20:20
Originally posted by skyydiver
I'm trying to picture SOB grip down. Sounds like a right handed holster flipped over. Is that at all comfy to draw?
you are right
are you sure this is a left handed holster??
I already have a SOB but its not leather
Ill take it if its left handed where the grip will be up not down
let us know if its left or right

Artisan
05-20-2005, 15:35
Hi all, Im in the market to buy a fullsize 1911 holster. looking for a mid-ride outside the waistband, black or dark brown leather (lefthanded of course). If anyone has one of these they may be looking to sell, please PM me. Thanks.

skyydiver
05-20-2005, 23:04
Originally posted by Artisan
Hi all, Im in the market to buy a fullsize 1911 holster. looking for a mid-ride outside the waistband, black or dark brown leather (lefthanded of course). If anyone has one of these they may be looking to sell, please PM me. Thanks.

Artisan, I have a DeSantis Viper Paddle that sounds like it might work. For some reason, I can't PM you, so let me know if you're interested. It's the one on the lower right with the thumb break.
http://members.cox.net/skydiveok/holsters.jpg
Kinda blurry, but the holster is like new. Paid $70 plus shipping, I'd take $50 plus shipping. Just let me know!

06-07-2005, 09:54
Skyydiver,

Those are some good looking holsters. What kind is the one that is on the top, looks like a brown pancake-type? Also, if it is for sale, how much do you want?

Thanks,

Chris

Kuroineko
06-13-2005, 14:43
I have a new in package Safariland 6280 in black basketweave for Glock 34/35 with M3 light attached. Will sell for $75 shipped.

stacks
06-23-2005, 17:06
I GET EVERY SINGLE LEFT HANDED HOLSTER I CAN GET MY HANDS ON IF THEY ARE CHEAP EVEN IF I DONT HAVE THE GUN YET. [I KNOW I WILL SOME DAY];P

tgtshuter
07-22-2005, 10:04
I have a LH VM-2 for a G30 for sale. It is like-NIB condition, worn only a few times. It's cordovan, with 1.25" belt loops.
Asking $75.00 shipped.

Sold the gun so I don't need the holster anymore.

Rob1035
07-24-2005, 12:56
I have a Hume H721 Open Top in dark reddish brown (dont know the technical term for the color) for a G19. $25 shipped will be fine. Great condition.

nevermind, sold already!

Slide Lock Satch
07-26-2005, 18:37
Gents,

I am cleaning out my drawer of various holsters that I have tried and no longer have use. Thought someone might like to try these.

I have the following used holsters for sale in Left Hand for Glock G22, G23, G27:

1. Two (2) Fobus Roto Paddle holsters New Condition. $12

2. One (1)Fobus Paddle Type double magazice carrier. USed in Good coniditon. $12

3. One (1) Fobus Paddle Type single magazine carrier. Used in Good condition. $10

4. One (1) Fobus Ankle Holster. New Conditon. Fits on right ankle. $20

5. One (1)Don Hume Belt Slide holster in Havanna Brown (H710 NO. 36). Used in Good Condition. $20

6. One (1) Done Hume Inside waist band holsters for G23 only with snap loops in Havana Brown (H715MN0.36.4") New. $25

7. One (1) Don Hume belt slide single magazine carrier - Black (D 417A 850 B). Used in Good Condition $15.

8. One (1) nice Galco SILHOUETTE HIGH RIDE HOLSTER w/ thumbreak in Tan. Used it two days. New condition. $40

9. One Pager Pal Holster. Used in Good condition. $15.

I also have a Don Hume leather pocket holster for a 5 shot J frame type revolver (001 NO.3-2".

Shoot me an email and let me know how we may effect payment.

Regards.

Satch

Slide Lock Satch
07-26-2005, 18:52
Gents,

I am cleaning out my drawer of various holsters that I have tried and no longer have use. Thought someone might like to try these.

I have the following used holsters for sale in Left Hand for Glock G22, G23, G27:

1. Two (2) Fobus Roto Paddle holsters New Condition. $12 ea.

2. One (1)Fobus Paddle Type double magazice carrier. USed in Good coniditon. $12

3. One (1) Fobus Paddle Type single magazine carrier. Used in Good condition. $10

4. One (1) Fobus Ankle Holster. New Conditon. Fits on right ankle. $20

5. One (1)Don Hume Belt Slide holster in Havanna Brown (H710 NO. 36). Used in Good Condition. $20

6. One (1) Done Hume Inside waist band holsters for G23 only with snap loops in Havana Brown (H715MN0.36.4") New. $25

7. One (1) Don Hume belt slide single magazine carrier - Black (D 417A 850 B). Used in Good Condition $15.

8. One (1) nice Galco SILHOUETTE HIGH RIDE HOLSTER w/ thumbreak in Tan. Used it two days. New condition. $40

9. One Pager Pal Holster. Used in Good condition. $15.

I also have a Don Hume leather pocket holster for a 5 shot J frame type revolver (001 NO.3-2".

Shoot me an email and let me know how we may effect payment. I have a pay pal account.

Regards,

Satch

drummerguy73
08-15-2005, 18:50
I have a brand new, never out of the plastic bags, Mitch Rosen L/H 5JR Presidential and matching dual magazine pouch in black with 1.25 in belt loops. It is for the Glock 26/27. It is just like the one on Rosen's site. I would like $125 shipped; the combo is over $200 if ordered from Rosen. i have had some financial obligations come up and cannot afford to keep it. PM me or reply to this post if interested. I would like to keep things simple and just do a money order for payment. Thanks.

PAKrazee
08-24-2005, 19:06
Anyone have a left handed summer special or VM2 for a Kimber Ultra Carry (3" barrel) or Sig 220 they are looking to sell?

chance3290
08-30-2005, 17:41
I got a NIB Blackhawk CQC holster with SERPA retention for a full-size 1911 in left hand.
I ordered this thru a distributor in March. After several months of waiting, I ordered from another place and it arrived two weeks later.
Today, the first holster arrived. It has the carbon finish and comes with the belt slide and paddle attachments. These seem hard to find.

$40 shipped to you.

Sportcat
09-04-2005, 15:53
http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=005814

Never used. $21 shipped.

Glad to see there is a forum for lefties.

mont86
09-15-2005, 18:29
WTS LH SOB Galco for a glock 17...25.00 shipped.http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a219/richard110/IMG_0112.jpg

alex954
09-16-2005, 04:25
will it fit a G31????

mont86
09-17-2005, 21:44
I have to check I'll let you know Monday.

09-18-2005, 17:59
I have a left hand Safariland 518 paddle holster that is plain black leather laminate that I am looking to trade. It is in very good condition, and was only worn two or three times. It has a thumb break and tension screw adjustment, and fits a Glock 22.

I am looking to trade it for a left hand pancake-type leather holster for a glock 27(something like a high noon sky high or galco fletch).

I am also looking for a Galco horsehide pocket holster for a Glock 27.

Please email me at DgnBrt8@aol.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Chris

mont86
09-19-2005, 11:03
will it fit a G31????

Alex my holster should fit your 31 If you want to try it let me know.

alex954
09-19-2005, 11:26
got paypal???
hehehe

mont86
09-20-2005, 19:44
No I don't, but you can send me your C.C.;f

G24=40cal
10-05-2005, 09:38
The SOB IWB G17 left hand holster wil fit the following:G17,G19,G26,G22,G23,G27,G31,G32 and G33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanguard.45
10-19-2005, 06:59
Since this is a LEFTY Forum, I thought I'd also post this here!

For Sale:

NIB (New in Bag) Milt Sparks Summer Special for the 5" Government Model 1911 (LEFT HANDED)

Tan Rough-Side Out Leather with BLACK Loops and Trim for Better Concealment with Darker Clothing!

Retail: $67.50 + shipping

Here: $55 shipped to your door.

A classic holster that set the standard for IWB carry! Still the BEST!

Thanks for your interest!

Vanguard.45

Rob1035
01-17-2006, 09:21
I've got a sidearmor IWB for a G26 I'd like to get rid of, $40 shipped, its LH so I figured I'd let you guys have the first crack at it.

Questions etc, PM or email me

Thanks
Rob

Nosmik
02-01-2006, 22:11
Dang, I am lucky I found this thread.
I got one holster for trade. It is for a G19/G23. It is a Comp-Tac setteable cant deluxe (paddle/belt).

I am looking for a leather IWB (VMII or similar) holster or a Galco Combat Master.

sheepdog
02-06-2006, 19:44
Gone.