Any funny rumors after you got out? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any funny rumors after you got out?

Glocks&Ducs
03-13-2005, 02:43
Did anyone else have funny rumors started about them after they got out?

I recently got out of the Marine Corps and I have run into people in town that asked me some weird stuff.

One said he was going to turn me in for the reward. Apparently I was wanted by the FBI and had a $25,000 reward out for my arrest. He wasn't kidding until I nearly slapped him and told him he was a dumbass.

Another asked me if it was true that I was now an engineer at Sikorsky(I was a helicopter mechanic). Yeah buddy I got a freaking degree in three months after I got out and I work for Sikorsky as their head engineer now.

I am sure there are more.

RENEA
03-13-2005, 11:40
Originally posted by Glocks&Ducs
Did anyone else have funny rumors started about them after they got out?

I recently got out of the Marine Corps and I have run into people in town that asked me some weird stuff.

One said he was going to turn me in for the reward. Apparently I was wanted by the FBI and had a $25,000 reward out for my arrest. He wasn't kidding until I nearly slapped him and told him he was a dumbass.

Another asked me if it was true that I was now an engineer at Sikorsky(I was a helicopter mechanic). Yeah buddy I got a freaking degree in three months after I got out and I work for Sikorsky as their head engineer now.

I am sure there are more.

You separated Honourably with a DD-214? You have nothing to worry about.

reconvic
03-13-2005, 14:37
I agree 100%

Originally posted by RENEA
You separated Honourably with a DD-214? You have nothing to worry about. http://www.hunt101.com/img/263706.gif

RussP
03-14-2005, 07:52
Rumors? Naw, it was all true!!!!!!!!!!!;f ;f ;f