What do you keep in your truck/SUV? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What do you keep in your truck/SUV?

USPMAN
03-13-2005, 12:39
Personally, I try to keep the following in my 4Runner:

Bottled water (5)
glow sticks
DC/AC voltage converter
tow strap
rope
string
uni ball space pens (3)
unbrella
machete
flashlight (streamlight scorpion)
duct tape
first aid kit
overnight bag
knife
benchmade rescue hook
atlas

Any more suggestions?

Ghetto
03-13-2005, 12:54
In the Focus nothing like that at all,just my cell phone,AR15 and my Glock.

In the Mustang it's an extra voltage regulator,starter solenoid,jumper cables,cell phone,Glock,fire extinguisher and some rags.

testosterone
03-13-2005, 22:32
2 quarts oil, 2 quarts tranny fluid, radiator stop leak, assorted hoses and clamps, fuel filter, jumper cables, big rope, repair manuel, a full set of wrenches/sockets/screwdrivers and other assorted tools, anti-freeze, bungee cords, oil filter, breaker bar, wd40, flashlight,duct tape, electrical tape, fire putter-outter, every type of fuse you can think of...its all in a big bin

CGuns
03-14-2005, 00:07
SOG multipurpose tool, Spetsnaz Survival hatchet, Spetsnaz Spade/Throwing shovel, flares, extra Sat. phone batteries, roadside emergency kit, jack, extra air line for CTIS, Mercedes-Benz medical kit, water pouches, glass breaker secured to glovebox, handgun, 12 gauge shotgun or rifle. Standard vehicular tool kit.
In times of natural disasters, such as flooding and hurricanes, I will carry a small survival kit and a SMG or Rifle in addition to the shotgun and pistol along with an assortment of related stuff, such as a tool kit, etc...

CGuns
03-14-2005, 00:14
And, 3M 100 mile-an-hour duct tape.

glock_19guy1983
03-14-2005, 00:43
In the back of my truck now.....a header for a 400 pontiac, a starter for a 400 pontiac, My fishing/beerdrinking chair, a slick p255 50 R 15 tire, lots of empty beer cans and bottles, my cooler about a half a case of bud light an old holley 4bbl some old spark plug wires and I think thats about it.