One of those days........ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : One of those days........

walpur6isknight
03-21-2005, 22:18
We have all had them. That day when, something comes up. You find yourself having to sell a prized firearm for roughly half what you paid for it, and the sale cost would barely cover the goodies that come with it. It is a little sickening isn't it? When something goes terribly wrong and your means are insufficient. You have to, let something go. Something that means alot to you. Your first Glock.

I find it sickening. I can feel my stomach, turning. You probably told yourself "I will never let this one go!". However, there you might be someday, if you havent been on that boat before. It's the boat you know is about to sink. The boat that is the one you do not want to end up on.

So, here I sit. I sit, with my first Glock in hand, knowing in a few short days I will never see it again. I know, that i must let it go for such a low price you would know I was in a bad way.

I'm sure its the first like new Glock 31 to sell well under $400.00. Well, I doubt that. It has happened to many of us.

Now, if you folks will excuse me, I am going to sit in my bathtub and cry myself to sleep.

walpur6isknight
03-21-2005, 22:31
SICKENING

walpur6isknight
03-21-2005, 22:33
sorry folks. just one more pic.
ill miss her.

J.P.
03-21-2005, 23:22
Why are you unloading it so cheap?
You haven't gone and done something *bad* with it have you???

walpur6isknight
03-21-2005, 23:34
no my car broke down. i was expecting this to happen soon. so i had to sell it to todd for 350$. i have to get it running asap i cannot be without a vehicle or i could loose my job

walpur6isknight
03-21-2005, 23:35
and we all know loss of job means, yep you guessed it. loss of home.
isnt it funny how life works?

J.P.
03-21-2005, 23:36
Sad but it might make for a good book.
Isn't that what this forum is for?

walpur6isknight
03-22-2005, 00:01
you are too funny J.P.
seriously your funnies have grabbed my gut a few too many times.
i feel a little better now, there will be others.
but i knew there was something wrong, and rather than take care of it i did do something irresponsible with my money.
but with age comes wisdom, and i am lacking both.

well take care and be safe JP