Tuf [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tuf

walangkatapat
03-31-2005, 21:53
The Ultimate Fighter is my latest favorite reality show. Diego's ground skills are impressive. I was surprised that two of the fighters are from my state, one of them from my home town.

gr81disp
04-01-2005, 14:12
I have been into MMA for a long time. I knew that it would be either Diego or Leben in the finals. I was looking forward to the two fighting but Florian and Diego might be even better. I have seen both of them in action (on the ground) and the ONLY advantage Diego has is weight. Overall, Florian is better but the weight will make a major difference.

Mako25
04-01-2005, 16:08
That's a great show!
Any light-heavy predictions. I'd like to see Forest and Mike in the finals.
Hope dude's eye-brow is OK for the fight Monday night.

gr81disp
04-01-2005, 17:12
Here is Kenny in action.

http://onthemat.com/video.php?videoid=65

And here is Diego

http://onthemat.com/video.php?videoid=179

(Need Quicktime)

walangkatapat
04-02-2005, 10:19
I really would of liked to have seen Nate fight. Anyone ever see Nate in action?

mhill
04-05-2005, 10:08
I've seen Diego twice. Very impressive kid. I wish I had his ground skills. I still think he may be taken out by a heavy hitter.

mhill

walangkatapat
04-10-2005, 08:00
How about the light heavy weight final? That was a great fight! It's nice to see fighters with class and awarding Bonner a six figure contract was outstanding. :cool:

BlackBelt
04-10-2005, 08:10
Great UFC action last night!
I hate that Shamrock lost. He slipped on the kick, and the other guy saw the opening and went for it. That's what it's all about.
Ken and I are the same age. I was feeling for him last night.
You reach a point where you physically can't keep up with the younger guys...it just takes that little split second longer to recover from having your bell rung, and that split second is all that someone else needs to capitalize on the situation.
I hope the best for Ken, and he will be a great trainer for some of the young talent coming up in the industry.
Like I said, GREAT UFC action!!!

walangkatapat
04-16-2005, 11:09
Originally posted by BlackBelt
Great UFC action last night!
I hate that Shamrock lost. He slipped on the kick, and the other guy saw the opening and went for it. That's what it's all about.
Ken and I are the same age. I was feeling for him last night.
You reach a point where you physically can't keep up with the younger guys...it just takes that little split second longer to recover from having your bell rung, and that split second is all that someone else needs to capitalize on the situation.
I hope the best for Ken, and he will be a great trainer for some of the young talent coming up in the industry.
Like I said, GREAT UFC action!!!

Ken had the look after the fight that he knew this was it for him, but you know, Ken had a lot of class afterwards as did Rich and that's nice to see from fighters.