Midnight club 3 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Midnight club 3

don51181
04-09-2005, 07:17
Anyone getting this game? The customization looks amazing. I might rent it first to see how the gameplay is.

leeadam47
04-11-2005, 16:43
I am definately getting this game on its release date. it looks like it definately does have an extensive list of cars and modifications that can be made.

Rasco
04-12-2005, 22:09
I wish it were coming out on PC as well. I can't bring myself to buy console games anymore

alex954
04-18-2005, 20:33
just got back from renting it, ill try out and let u guys know
if I like its going into my xbox's hardrive:cool:

don51181
04-19-2005, 06:37
Its pretty good. To much like Need for Speed Underground 2. The graphics and cars are great. I might just wait. I have NFSU 2 and am working on beating that.

alex954
04-19-2005, 11:13
played it last nite, fun game , just like Don said got the feeling of NFSU2 I like the freeways they feel more real, nice way to customize the cars too, graphics are nice, I was thought it was pretty funny theguy from the garage , they placed a homie explaning to you how to customize your car, they picked a crazy vato , hahaha
so far like it , I recemmend it:cool:

Rasco
04-21-2005, 11:37
I'd rather have Brooke Burke talking to me than some Mexican gangbanger.

But in the end, neither matters much.

I'll tell you why I don't like the Midnight Club games :

A) Too much traffic. MC2 had TONS of cross traffic and it was damn near impossible to cross any intersection without ramming into the side of someone.

B) No defined tracks. I hated how I'd have to find my own way. NFSU2 gives you a nice map to look at, AND when you race, the cross streets are blocked off, so you can't get too lost.

I found myself getting lost a lot in Midnight Club 2.

The customisation factor looks cool, but if MC3 is anything like MC2, I think I'd rather play NFSU.

alex954
04-22-2005, 08:52
I have both NSFU2 and Midnight C3
like them both, I do like more traffic involve in the game
the races with the bikes are awesome, my lil girl wanted that game shes 6 , so now I have to unlock for her all the cars, happens every time with a new game:)
cant wait for Gran Turismo the latest 1 for Xbox