Great news for me anyways. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Great news for me anyways.

mossy500camo
04-14-2005, 09:28
I began biking again the end of March, weight was 212-215lbs. As of right now I am so happy to tell you all, that I am under the 200lb mark, about 198lbs. My goal is to reach 170-175lbs. WooooHooooo!!!

testosterone
04-15-2005, 10:14
excellent..just excellent. congrats to you.
are you using any supplements to help with your goals?
Vitamins, protein, glutamine, a thermogenic?

mossy500camo
04-15-2005, 17:12
Originally posted by testosterone
excellent..just excellent. congrats to you.
are you using any supplements to help with your goals?
Vitamins, protein, glutamine, a thermogenic?

Nope! Just plain old caffine and a bike. I was told to drink one cup of black coffee in the mornings 30 minutes before my ride. Also on an empty stomach. I ride 30 mins on an empty stomach so that my body burns fat for fuel and the caffine gives you a little extra boost and helps to burn fat. I sip a little water every now and then while riding. I eat a Light fat free meal 30 mins after my ride is over. Also I cant eat over 2100 cals per day. Thats alot of food!;P But low cal.

mossy500camo
04-15-2005, 17:16
I sorta have High Blood pressure and Im on medication for HBP. Do you know of a SAFE Fat Burner that will help later on?

My medication for HBP is Atenolol.

testosterone
04-16-2005, 13:20
there really aren't any thermogenics that will work effectively that will not affect your blood pressure. The only non-ephedra based product that I know of that will work as a thermo is Redline made by VPX..BUT it could have a negative result on your BP...from what I understand though, they are trying to pull Redline off of the market

mossy500camo
04-18-2005, 10:35
205lbs this morning.

ps
My nephew gave me a bottle of Nutrex Research LIPO 6 accelerated Fat Loss Formula.

I have tried it yet but he says that it would be safe for me. But Im sorta scared of Supplements.

mmorgret
04-23-2005, 09:48
I have boxed for 16 years and I am up and down. Right now, I'm 228 at 5'10", 12% bodyfat. Next month my goal is 215 and that is easily attainable. I am vegetarian and also limit carbs when I can, but not to the point where I have no energy to train. Try boxing guys, the training is great, and swim when you can.

Justa_TXguy
04-23-2005, 23:46
Originally posted by mossy500camo
I sorta have High Blood pressure and Im on medication for HBP. Do you know of a SAFE Fat Burner that will help later on?

My medication for HBP is Atenolol.

Disclaimer: I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND I AM NOT GIVING MEDICAL ADVICE.

Atenolol is a beta-blocker. It decreases your heart rate (negative chronotropic effect) in addition to lowering your blood pressure.
Your doctor may have a reason for lowering your pulse and may not want you taking a stimulant which would raise your pulse. This is particularly true if you have heart disease or risk foactors for heart disease.
I would ask your doc. It would be best to bring a bottle of whatever you want to take so he can check out the ingredients. Otherwise, he'll probably tell you just to not take anything since he can't verify the ingredients.

mossy500camo
04-25-2005, 13:52
Down to 203 1/2 lbs.

Yeah, I tried one of the capsules and my heart started to flutter. I sure was up and ready to go. If you healthy guys are interested this stuff will get you going. But its not for me. Ill stick with the Black coffee. LOL!;)

mossy500camo
05-11-2005, 17:11
Im down to 199.5lbs as of today!;f