Couture vs. Liddell [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Couture vs. Liddell

walangkatapat
04-16-2005, 11:13
Tonights the night. Who will it be? I'm picking Randy to win. After watching the Ultimate Fighter series both these guys are a class act. For those of you that can afford pay per view enjoy.

Roundeyesamurai
04-16-2005, 14:31
I have nothing to add, just increasing my post count.

walangkatapat
04-16-2005, 19:33
Originally posted by Roundeyesamurai
I have nothing to add, just increasing my post count.

You've done a pretty good job of it for only being here less than a year.;f Nobody beats WalterGA. ~sd

Roundeyesamurai
04-16-2005, 23:03
Originally posted by walangkatapat
Nobody beats WalterGA. ~sd

Agreed.

Roundeyesamurai
04-16-2005, 23:15
Is "Couture" pronounced "coocher"? ;f

walangkatapat
04-17-2005, 07:41
Looks like Chuck Ko'd Randy in the first. Did anyone see the fight?

Mako25
04-17-2005, 09:20
Yes, I saw it, good solid hit to the jawline by the ear...seems like that's the spot for almost everyone!

Matt Huges fight was a great match...he got kneed in nuts by Trigg and tried to get a rest, but the ref didn't see so Trigg went to town three SOLID shots in the face, Huges goes down, and Trigg is on him takes his back goes for the choke and Huges not only gets out but puts Trigg in a rear naked choke and gets him to tap out.

Georges St. Pierre did a good job, I thought..very thought full fighter..in that you could "see" him weighing options while he was working...good fight. And I thought Ivan Salaverry did a good job as well.

walangkatapat
04-17-2005, 16:16
Thanks for the run down. Hopefully UFC will show some live on tv fights again for us poor folk.

el_jewapo
04-18-2005, 07:18
Originally posted by Mako25
Yes, I saw it, good solid hit to the jawline by the ear...seems like that's the spot for almost everyone!

Matt Huges fight was a great match...he got kneed in nuts by Trigg and tried to get a rest, but the ref didn't see so Trigg went to town three SOLID shots in the face, Huges goes down, and Trigg is on him takes his back goes for the choke and Huges not only gets out but puts Trigg in a rear naked choke and gets him to tap out.

Georges St. Pierre did a good job, I thought..very thought full fighter..in that you could "see" him weighing options while he was working...good fight. And I thought Ivan Salaverry did a good job as well.

matt hughes never fails to amaze me. that fight was awesome.

Mako25
04-18-2005, 10:07
That was the first time, I'd seen Huges fight...that is truly one guy who doesn't know how to quit!

Amazing!