Some things in multiplayer combat are great! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Some things in multiplayer combat are great!

MrMurphy
04-19-2005, 06:36
Like getting a single-round headshot on a running target going sideways at about 50 yards with an M1 Garand on Call of Duty:UO..... boy did that piss off the guy who was hit.`l

Rasco
04-20-2005, 09:51
Nice shot.;D

fastvfr
04-20-2005, 14:38
Did you get called a |-|4><0R, Murph? :) ;Q :)

Tvov
04-21-2005, 12:21
I'm a great sniper... Last night, spotted a guy on the ridge overlooking our base. We were having trouble with snipers, and everyone was looking for them. I lined up, two shots (second just to be sure), I took him out.

"MadFF (me) killed a teammate"
"Virus is no more"

Oops....

Chat;
Virus: "you dumb ****"
MadFF: "yes, you are right, sorry, thought you were bad guy"

Know your target!

MrMurphy
04-21-2005, 20:46
Cassino 24/7 server tonight.

I was using a Mauser 98k, the slowest weapon in the game on that map.

Standard rifle no scope.

I racked up the highest kills of the map (76 kills 34 deaths) with the nearest guy to me being in the mid-60s... everyone else was using SMGs, M1s, BARs and MP44s, but I still outshot them all. One round at a time. :)

About every third shot I'd miss, but every other one was either a wound or kill. Most of them on moving targets. :)

And I wasn't camping..I'd fire five rounds and displace to a new location.

Rasco
04-22-2005, 12:01
Heard anything about Call of Duty 2 Murph?

MrMurphy
04-22-2005, 20:34
Just what I read in a new article.

basically they give you the objectives and now you decide how to accomplish them (as the squad leader more or less) not "do this!" and "now do this!" in the same order every time....you can be sneaky and commando it, or go Rambo up the middle in an all-out frontal assault.

Smarter bad guys and good guys, better graphics, smoke, arty, all the fun stuff from UO, etc. You play each "year" of the war, but not necessarily in order, so if you get stuck on an American mission, you can go Brit or Russian, as long a you finish all that year's missions before advancing.