What supps you guys take?? and a piss test question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What supps you guys take?? and a piss test question

Mud
05-05-2005, 16:24
Been training for about a year now (not trying to get ANIMAL huge)
but As a LEO i need to be big enough to take people into coustody that dont wanna go also, the Intimidation isnt bad either.

when i started i was 167# now im up to 180# and im 6'1" Just tryng to get a lil more mass.

now my problem is i dont wanna come up positive for anything on PISS tests

im taking NO EXPLODE right now and i heard somewhere this may test positive for Barbituates. not somthing i want

whadda think

testosterone
05-05-2005, 16:42
No-Explode works great. Ive never heard of anybody testing positive for it though. I cant see testing positive for barbituates either...Ive taken a test while using it and didnt test positive for anything. NO supplements are largely L-Arginine...

On another note if you are trying to pack on mass I hope you are using plenty of protein. The NO-Explode is great for temp gains but once you stop using it your gains go away.

Mud
05-05-2005, 17:16
Yeah got some Whey Protein that im taking as well

Blaster
05-05-2005, 17:44
If you really worried about the piss test then you need one of these.

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Just kidding.

45acp4me
05-08-2005, 21:16
Only do 15 minutes of cardio on lifting days. Eat high quality food and lots of it, calories from meats are you friend for gaining mass. Take in additional protien from a suppliment and consider using creatine. BTW, I have decent results only using about half the dose of creatine the container says. If I do a full dose, I get the s**ts. Getting lots of sleep on workout nights helps too.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,
Glen

jdsumner
05-29-2005, 15:02
Approx 1 gram of protien per lbs of body wieght. Quality protien, but mix it up. Eat real food (chicken, tuna, eggs,) along with the supplement (whey).
Creatine is great. As mentioned b4, some folks have digestive troubles, so try low dosages and work up. I had better results long term by not 'stacking'. My training partner is using N 02, and having phenomonal results. On about day 9, his strength took off. It was scary.
Take an extra dose or 2 of vitamin C to help with recovery. And a lot of water to flush the lactic acid out.
And remember, muscle is not "built" during training, its built during recovery. So, get plenty of rest, sleep, and the right foods.

*******please use the supplements wisely. abuse of anything can result in problems. also, if you react negatively to any supplement, listen to your body.*****

Dan

robwebbg22
06-08-2005, 13:03
creatine an glutamine are the base building blocks along with a good diet. Eat a lot of small portions throughout the day add in protein whey.

git_r_dun0405
06-08-2005, 14:59
Originally posted by Mud
Been training for about a year now (not trying to get ANIMAL huge)
but As a LEO i need to be big enough to take people into coustody that dont wanna go also, the Intimidation isnt bad either.

when i started i was 167# now im up to 180# and im 6'1" Just tryng to get a lil more mass.

now my problem is i dont wanna come up positive for anything on PISS tests

im taking NO EXPLODE right now and i heard somewhere this may test positive for Barbituates. not somthing i want

whadda think

Cops on roids or roid wannabes? DAMN!!;T

Mud
06-08-2005, 20:31
??

45acp4me
06-09-2005, 17:15
Originally posted by Mud
??

Don't sweat it, this is coming from a guy that uses an SKS to shoot ducks swimming in his pond. A true compassionate being who can judge any one. ;g