Have you seen a good Glock book [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen a good Glock book

gundog66
05-06-2005, 08:23
Anyone out there have an opinion on the Gun Digest Book of the Glock, by Patrick Sweeney... just want to hear about it before I buy.... local library doesn't have it.

ajstrider
05-19-2005, 02:43
Well I ordered this book just the other day, it should be in soon. I have Patrick Sweeney's 1911 book and found it very useful. I imagine the Glock one to be just as useful.

Fedaykin
05-21-2005, 23:46
Pick up a copy of the Complete Glock Reference Guide by PTOOMA Productions. Glock should include a copy with every gun they sell. It includes complete instructions for total disassembly, reassembly, cleaning, and customization, along with PTOOMA's own torture test of the Glock 17. See http://www.ptooma.com/prod_book.asp for more info.

Temet nosce,
Fedaykin

johnniekirk
06-17-2005, 14:40
Another vote for "The Complete Glock Reference Guide."

GroovedG19
06-20-2005, 09:24
Originally posted by gundog66
Anyone out there have an opinion on the Gun Digest Book of the Glock, by Patrick Sweeney... just want to hear about it before I buy.... local library doesn't have it.

I have this book.It does provide an in-depth history and review of the glock pistols.Sweeney compares the glock to the 1911 through out the entire book.Its good reading.

cmzneb
07-08-2005, 07:58
The Patrick Sweeney Glock book is good, however there is not better book about Glock than the PTOOMA book "The Complete Glock Reference Guide"

The PTOOMA book is more complete and thorough than Glock Inc's own Armorers manual.

KHAviator
07-08-2005, 22:52
Originally posted by johnniekirk
Another vote for "The Complete Glock Reference Guide."
+1