Here's the first post in the Business Forum! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Here's the first post in the Business Forum!

ToyotaMan
05-24-2005, 08:33
Enjoy!

Str8shootr
05-24-2005, 08:41
Congrats Toyotaman, ya got it done.

Colonel Klink
05-24-2005, 11:03
First topic. Give me some ideas for a business to start. I prefer a one person operation because of the business laws in CA but will consider anything. I am presently running a wholesale brake business and getting of lifting very heavy cases. Maybe an idea that will appeal to baby boomers. Something that will grow like crazy.

Would also consider investing in someone else's idea. PM me if you don't want it public.

Ideas?

Also consider anything in my second home Reno, NV

Posted as new thread also.

kestrou
06-03-2005, 11:29
Was gone over Memorial Day for a 5-day weekend vacation to Key West and didn't notice this new forum - will be checking in all!

I currently own two businesses, so hopefully can contribute a little but hope to learn more!

kestrou

Str8shootr
06-03-2005, 12:14
Hey kestrou, congrats on your trip to KW. May and october are my two favorite months in the Keys. What did you do down there, from what I read the dolphin are really hitting right now. Hope ya had time to do some fishin.

kestrou
06-03-2005, 15:38
Originally posted by Str8shootr
Hey kestrou, congrats on your trip to KW. May and october are my two favorite months in the Keys. What did you do down there, from what I read the dolphin are really hitting right now. Hope ya had time to do some fishin.

Thanks bud - I've been there about 10 times over the last 20 years - must more tourist-ey now than it used to be, but still a great time. Went snorkeling (wife's not a diver) and just enjoyed ourselves - she laid by the pool and on the beach, while I "ran" (and I gotta tell you, 6 miles in 90+ degree heat plus 90+ percent humidity is tough ;f ).

I'm not much for fishing, but wifey loves it. Having said that, we didn't go fishing - she decided she'd rather make another snorkel trip (which was fine by me).

Neither of us are drinkers, but "watching the drunks" is a pretty popular sport for us down there! ;a

kestrou