Tools of the trade [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Tools of the trade

05-27-2005, 11:37
I posted this pic of my newly-completed AR in the BRC but I thought my use of "what was laying around the house" would make more sense here - just another, albeit temporary, use for Dermicel. To read more about the rifle, visit "90% complete" in BRC.

05-28-2005, 04:30 that for forcible entry?

05-28-2005, 17:02
Originally posted by ClydeG19 that for forcible entry?

lol, no, that is for Fire Police for traffic control!

(trust me, I've done traffic control, and I wanted one of those many times...)

05-28-2005, 19:31
Originally posted by ClydeG19 that for forcible entry?

No, it's usually used to tape rookies into wall lockers, secure announcements onto windows in front of dispatch computers, assist in winning "who can make the biggest tape ball" bets during boring shifts, and tape the occasional head to a backboard.

Oh, you mean the rifle? :cool: