Depressed in Tampa, Florida [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Depressed in Tampa, Florida

Jasestrong
06-03-2005, 12:33
I have done martial arts for 23 of my 33 years and only in the past 5 years i have been out of training. I studied Judo and Ju Jitsu. I wanted to try some new styles but in the large city of Tampa we are limited in our Martial Arts schools, there is a lot of TKD and Karate, and not much of anything else. Does anyone know of any schools in the Tampa area, Chinese styles, Silat, Kendo, BJJ, other Ju Jitsu, Aki, Akido, something diffrent.

Thanks
Jason
Jasestrong@aol.com

Deputydave
06-03-2005, 15:26
I'm sending you a private msg with information, look in your PM box :)

JosieWales
06-07-2005, 01:45
Originally posted by Deputydave
I'm sending you a private msg with information, look in your PM box :)

Deputy could you do the same for an old man (47) like me ???

Thanks ,
Mike

JosieWales
06-07-2005, 01:47
Originally posted by Jasestrong
I have done martial arts for 23 of my 33 years and only in the past 5 years i have been out of training. I studied Judo and Ju Jitsu. I wanted to try some new styles but in the large city of Tampa we are limited in our Martial Arts schools, there is a lot of TKD and Karate, and not much of anything else. Does anyone know of any schools in the Tampa area, Chinese styles, Silat, Kendo, BJJ, other Ju Jitsu, Aki, Akido, something diffrent.

Thanks
Jason
Jasestrong@aol.com

Ps I am in the lovely metropolis of Lutz as well lol

Jasestrong
06-07-2005, 06:22
Where in Lutz do you live, I live off of County line and Livingston In the Turtle lake subdivision.

Nice to know there are Glockers in the Area.

Jason

galfebeg
06-15-2005, 06:54
i think there are 2 Gracie Barra schools in the Tampa area, there is also the de la riva school. BJJ and i think muay thai

TampaChris
07-06-2005, 11:11
Originally posted by JosieWales
Ps I am in the lovely metropolis of Lutz as well lol

Wow! I am in Lutz also. For such a small town I can't beleive there are three of us here.

I too am interested in taking som jujitsu, so I would appreciate it someone would send me some info about Tampa area classes.

Regards,

TampaChris