What to do with keys, wallet, cell phone at gym? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What to do with keys, wallet, cell phone at gym?

RockinAR
06-06-2005, 20:18
Do you put all that stuff in the locker and feel safe?

UtahIrishman
06-07-2005, 00:16
After having a locker broken into at the gym and my wallet stolen the answer is no. I leave my wallet and cell phone locked in the glove box of my truck along with my glock. I also bought a heavy duty master keyed lock for the gym locker. The padlocks that my gym provides at least are worthless. The key to the truck and the key to the locker I keep on myself at all times, even when swimming.

I've also considered using a fanny pack, but haven't so far. I find them uncomfortable, but it would definitely keep everything with you.

earl simmons
06-07-2005, 15:32
I keep the wallet and keys on me - I keep essential keys (home, vehicle) on a separate ring I can detach from the rest so I don't need to bring five pounds of keys along. If necessary, I leave the wallet at home and just bring the drivers' license and a bank card.

California Jack
06-07-2005, 22:06
Just one more reason to work out in the garage.:cool:

UtahIrishman
06-08-2005, 06:00
Originally posted by California Jack
Just one more reason to work out in the garage.:cool:

You have a swimming pool in your garage? cool;b

NDGlock
06-08-2005, 08:55
One of the requirements for getting a vehicle for me is to have the touchpad entry. I leave all of my stuff (keys, wallet) in my vehicle, except for a small backpack for change of clothes. I either carry it with me or leave it in visual range. I figure while the vehicle can be broken into, it is safer than the locker room for valuables.